Chapter Thirty-Five

"Valinor?!" Maglor asked in shock.

"Yep," Replied Xander as he worked on his laptop pausing only to take a long chug of his drink. Maglor sat back and just was stunned sitting there. It took him a few moments before he was able to get on his next question, "why?"

"We are working on that and have theories," Xander answered.

"Tell me," He said. It was at that Xander stopped and gave him a funny look.

"I would like to know what's going on," Maglor said.

"Yeah. I know you like to know what's going on but I am not sure you are ready to see part of it." He responded.

"Come on Xander you and I have been through a lot. You know I can handle a lot," Maglor said.

Xander sighed and typed a few things into his laptop and stood up. "Alright. Come on but don't say I didn't warn you." He said.

"Out of my whole family, I do have the most control," Maglor said.

"Hold onto that thought until this you see it," He said.

"See it?" Maglor asked looking a bit confused at Xander who stood up. He gave a nod and gestured for him to follow. Maglor did just that with suspension clear on his face, he knew Xander to be vague but never this vague. Xander led him through the halls and into an elevator that brought them to a higher floor. He brought Maglor further down the hall and led him to a room that he paused outside.

"Maglor? When you go inside...you know what? Just stay calm and don't do anything foolish." Xander replied. Maglor looked at him with a raised eyebrow but he nodded. Xander than walked in and Maglor instantly saw that large room that was a forensic scientist lab. A woman sat by one of the machines looking through a tablet in her had. Her black hair with edges dyed red was pulled back in a messy bun. However, what really caught his eye was further back in the room with arms folded and glaring sitting on a hospital bed was Melkor. Alton stood next to the bed looking over a file that was in his hands.

"Hey, Xan." The woman said as she turned and walked over.

"Hey, Sis," Xander said with a smile and gave her a hug as Maglor stood there with a shocked expression.

"So, what did I do to get a visit?" She asked with a smile.

"A brother can't visit his sister?" He asked faking a hurt expression.

"Xan. We are both are workaholics who survive off death drinks. We barely take time to remember to breath," She said.

"True but I had to bring him up here to explain a bit more," Xander said gesturing to Maglor who still was standing there in utter confusion and anger which just started to begin. It was around then when Melkor looked at Maglor, he opened his mouth to speak but Xander's sister turned to him and said, "I will tase again if you say anything idiotic which most likely is anything you say. So, sha."

Melkor then closed his mouth to the surprise of Maglor. She then looked to Maglor and her brother, "So. You're Maglor?"

Maglor blinked and looked at her. "Uh...yes," He said.

"I am Sarya, a pleasure to finally meet you." She said as she shook his hand. Maglor nodded and then looked at Melkor again who was pouting like an angry child.

"Uh. Xander or someone, please explain what's going on," Maglor said finally being able to speak in complete sentences.

"Well long story short he was being kept in that headquarters where your father and brother where. Apparently they had some strange testing to do and needed a Valar." Sarya answered. "I am running a few tests to see what they needed him for."

Maglor just managed a nod since he still was completely lost for many many things. Yet, thankfully his logical brain started to work again as he asked, "You do not keep him here do you?"

"We have a secure place to keep him," Alton said as he looked up from the file. "He will not cause any trouble for you or your family."

"Right. Be sure not to make sure not to tell any of my family about this," Maglor said. "I spent long enough to work it out but they haven't."

"Don't worry we will," Alton replied.

Maglor gave a nod and asked, "Is there anything else that's like this that I should know about?"

"Yeah, but we'll tell you later since as calm as you are you may lose it," Xander replied.

"Fine," Maglor said as he sent a glare to Melkor before looking at Sarya who went back to her work.

"So, you are Xander's sister?" He asked.

"That's right," She replied. "Also I have a taser if you do want to tase him for all the things he did,"

"I didn't do anything," Melkor said causing her to turn her head and narrow her eyes. "Not this time but you caused a lot of trouble. Besides, I do not like you and whoever is in my lab, goes by my rules. So stop whining. Besides, being tased is not that painful, I could have my brother cook you a meal."

Xander laughed and said, "She could and I will."

Alton held the bridge of his nose for a few moments but ended up chuckling. "Sarya. I am here to keep my eye on him so you can work. Also, please hold off on your threats."

"Threats? Those are promises," She said turning back to her work.

"Ah. I have to love my little sadistic sister," Xander said as he put an arm around her giving her half a hug.

"You better," She replied with a big smirk.

Maglor just stood there and looked at Melkor then the two siblings. "Wait. You mean I can tase him and nothing will happen?" He asked.

"Sure," Sarya said. She walked over to her desk which was a mess and then tossed him the taster. "Enjoy,"

He caught it as Sarya went back to work. He looked at it before looking to Xander and said, "Uh. Xander, please tell me she is your only sibling."

"She is," Xander said.

"Good. Since the two of you are even more concerning than when Celegorm and Curufin go out." Maglor replied as he got the taser ready. Xander chuckled and continued talking casually with Sarya about her upcoming wedding. They just ignored Melkor's shout of pain and curse as he was tased, they just continued to talk casually. It concerning Maglor how nonchalant they were about the situation but it was clear that Sarya had everything under control. It was also clear that Sarya was tougher than nails but she did seem kind.

"Well, I will leave you two everything," Maglor said after he returned the taser. He then turned to the door to go join his family. Yet, as he approached the door it opened and Maglor stopped in pure shock once again. Since walking in holding a bag and a cup of what he assumed was coffee was Mairon.

"That is the other part that I wanted to wait to tell you about," Xander said. Yet, Maglor already fainted at that point.

"Well, I guess we should wait to tell him I am marrying him," Sarya said as Mairon helped Xander move Maglor to a chair.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea," Alton said as he closed the file and put it away.

"Well, you did promise me life would be an adventure," Mairon said as he looked at Sarya. He then looked at Melkor who looked confused beyond all reason.

"I'll be borrowing your taser again," Mairon said turning to Sarya.