6 - Makeup

"Thanks for agreeing to do my makeup for the party," Diana smiled as Hannah rolled her eyes at her.

"Yeah well, I'm starting to regret it. You won't stop moving. Keep still for 5 seconds." She continued applying a little extra blush to the apples of her cheeks.

"Sorry."

"You literally just spoke again!" Diana held up her hands and pressed her lips together but smirked a little.

"What?" Diana just kept doing the smile. "Oh my god. Fine, speak."

"You're just so cute even when you're getting wound up."

"Oh stop it." Hannah looked flustered as she continued to lightly brush her face. "And anyway, I'm not getting wound up."

"It's written all over your face." Hannah put the products down.

"That's it. I'm not doing any more."

"Oh come on," Diana pleaded with a small whine. "You've only got my lips left." She picked up a tube of glittery lipgloss and held it out. "Please." Hannah sighed with irritation.

"Fine. Only because it's the last step and you can't talk while I'm doing it or it will literally go everywhere." She leaned closer to Diana's face until their noses were practically touching as she put it on. As soon as she was finished, Diana looked at her and pouted her lips a little. Hannah flushed.

"I can't. We can't."

"Why not? I want to...and I know you do too." Diana tried to lean in but Hannah leaned away at the last second.

"There's no way I'm ruining your freshly done makeup for this." Diana rolled her eyes but grinned.

"You're such a tease Hannah," she complained as she stood up to go.

"Well if you don't bring anyone home from the party, I promise to be here. Waiting." She winked as Diana shot her one last look over her shoulder before walking out.