29 - Photograph

Claudia adjusted Saffron's hair and smiled. "Perfect." Saffron grinned up at her.

"It's so cute how precise you're being."

"Well I want your photos to turn out well. And they will, of course, with such a beautiful model." Saffron blushed.

"It's just for my social media though. And for fun. But I appreciate your dedication baby." She didn't want to move and ruin Claudia's positioning so she simply made a kissing sound with her lips. Claudia's cheeks turned a soft pink colour as she set the camera up and stepped up.

The photoshoot had been set up with a pretty flower theme. Saffron was sitting on a elegant bench with an arch of roses and an aesthetic natural background of dark green leaves. She also had on a floral print dress with an off shoulder neckline and a flowing skirt. Claudia felt that she looked like a true princess. Then again, she always thought that.

"Okay." She looked through the lens and lines everything up. "Just hold your shoulders back and your head a little more up for me please."

After several more minutes of posing for pictures, Saffron realised she'd had no idea there were so many ways that she could place her arms or her legs. They switched up her accessories and makeup every now and then too. She wasn't complaining though when she saw how passionate Claudia was about doing it.

"Now let's move on to some close up shots." Saffron looked up at the camera and smiled as Claudia moved towards her. She snapped a few shots. They highlighted Saffron's twinkly brown eyes and rosebud lips. Claudia couldn't help herself and leaned over to plant a kiss on them. Saffron giggled.

"You just told me not to touch my face because it would mess up the makeup."

"Well I couldn't help myself. You just looked so kissable." She left another one on her lips and the photoshoot quickly descended into a make out session.