Bad Vibes.

Kodie pov//

     {Kodie up above(No glasses)!!^^}

" Ight Ight yo i heard you the first time" I pat the back of my head while rolling my eyes at my ignorant older sister.

"Kodie dont catch no attitude with me girl, the fuck. I'll be back around 9am, My room and house better be fucking cleaned, ight??"She open the door and look at me, i look back at her and tilt my head.

"I said ight?!" She gets loud and walk all up on me. I take a inhale and exhale, which was a bad fucking idea, Ha breath smelled like fucking uncooked meat that been sitting out for like 3 days. I quickly scrunch my face up.

Right before i said something she smacks the side of my face,Leaving a mark &  sending my glasses flying off across the room, Breaking.

"I know you heard me bitch!"

I smack my teeth.

"ight ight bruh damn" I finally speak up, not making eye contact, it get silent and i look up and she is a goner.

I mentally groan and punch the wall, before hissing and grabbing my fist.

"Ahhh fuck!" I yell and hold my fist and bite my lip as a tear try to fall and i hold it back, I wish that nigga would fall!. I grab my glasses off the floor and go upstairs to my room, falling straight onto my bed, i roll over and look at the picture frame of Me, my sister & my mom. I smile slighty, I was so happy.....We were so happy. After my mom died from a heart attack, Jodey started drinking and smoking. Jodey is my older sister she is 19, & i currently live with her. Let me introduce myself real quick tho

Ye, My name is Kodie Brown, Im 17 about 5'2 in height & A Scorpio, Ian friendly so dont talk to me or you'll get yo feelings hurt. Im from Miami Flordia,I got a smart ass mouth, My best friend is Seanna and yeah thats it, You don't needa know my whole damn life story.

Jodey brown is my oldest sister, She 19 About 5'6 in height & A Taurus, She a stuck up who need to rot in hell as soon as possible. She have friends who use her for money because they know my mom left over all her money when she died, Mind you my mom was very wealthy. She told majority of our business to her "Friends" and now majority of Miami know who the fuck i am because of my sister.

 She told majority of our business to her "Friends" and now majority of Miami know who the fuck i am because of my sister

           {Jodey in media above^^}

Yall probably wondering where my dad at, to bad i don't know either so i guess we both clueless sis.

I reach over turning my lamp off and grab my phone in the process, I text Seanna and tell her to come over tomorrow to talk somethings out. Yall will figure out what we gotta talk about later but Right now im about to take my ass to bed.

__________________
In The Morning.

I Turn off the sink water and go back in my room and i sit on my bed, looking at my closet, I need to get out the house before my sister come, Ill take a Run i guess. I get up and put on sum leggings with a crock top. I grab my pouch and put my phone,Keys, knife and lip gloss in it before putting it around my waist. I look in the mirror at myself and bite my lip before sighing. I look in the mirror every damn day and still look the same. Ugly.

I lock the house door and put my headphones in and put my phone back in my waist pouch before starting my run. While running i let my thoughts Run free in my head, i nibble on my lip as The music flows through my ears.

My little heart love so hard but get but so much of the love back. Why can't people just give me the energy i give them back? Its not hard....I just wanna be somebodys everything. Mama why'd you have to leave after you promised me you wouldn't? Huh?

I slightly start tearing up, & sigh deeply. My lil heart been through so much.

My legs start to burn and i breath a bit heavier every second, i look up and before i could blink i was being bulldozed over, My headphones falling out.

I quickly look up, Officially pissed.

"Yo what in the actual fuck!! Your big ass didnt see me running here!?" I Rub my eyes but not to hard, not wanting to mess my contacts up. A bitch gotta be able to see.

"Well your the one wh- Anyways im sorry, here let me help you up."She holds her hand out and i look up at who was finally speaking when my eyes focus on the fine stud in front of me i stare a bit longer.

"Um...Do you need help orrrr?" She questions with a light chuckle.

I snap out of my lil day dream and scrunch up my face.

"Fuck no im not touching your hand. I dont know where that shit been" I help myself up and dust my hands off.

"Well where else could they possibly be other then my rist?" She looks at me cunfused, and i tilt my head.

"Dont get chopped in the throat and dragged across this conc-" She cuts me off as her eyes widen, My eyes widen and i start taking my earrings off, oh no hell she did not just cut me off.

"Wait!! Your Kodie!! K-kodie brown!! Jodey little sister!! Oh hell!!" She quickly takes her phone out, im guessing going to her camera so when she looked up i was a goner.

This is why i dont go out anymore.

I sigh, i have alot more to tell yall.

______________________________

Ahaahaha Yes i did write a new book!!😁 I hope you guys like it.

Vote🌺 Comment🌺 Share🌺

Ps. Bre🍃