Jealousy

Kode POV// *Brooklyn in media.*
BIG LATO BIG REMIX

I throw that ass back to see if he gone catch it

Ian athletic but it's tennis for the necklace

Aye, where det cash at I stack it like te-

I look over at joc with a mug on my face .

"Why'd you do that Jocelyn ! She was bout to snap hard asffff." I roll my tongue while rolling my eyes.

She smacks her teeth and cut the car off .

"We here mama, I can't wait for you to meet her" she says excitingly while reaching back, grabbing her jacket out the backseat .

Her? Girl let me tie up my shoes , because what I don't have time for, is bull shit. Not today, not tomorrow and not the day after tomorrow.

I grab my purse, getting out the car and looking at the airport and I sigh . I put my shades on and walking around the car to joc and reach for her hand . She grabs it and kiss it. Interlocking our fingers . I blush slightly .

I had on a black crop top with a white dragon sign , the one that comes up to your boobs , with some black ripped jeans and a Chanel belly belt, silver , around my waist and some all white Air forces .

Jocelyn had on a all white shirt with a black Nike jacket , ripped black jeans , all white Air forces , and a black fitted hat.

We walk into the airport, I stay close to her, I be hearing about a lot of people getting kidnapped at airports , was not trying to let one of them people be my lil ass.

As we continue to walk , I see this brown skin girl, with plaits in her head, but I could only see the back of her.

"Is that her?" I look up at Jocelyn & bite my lip. She nods with a big grin on her face. I was kinda nervous and I don't even know why .

We came closer upon her & Joc let my hand go , & through her hands up.

"BROOKLYN.!" Jocelyn shouted and there stood , Another stud, who look almost just like Jocelyn . She locked eyes with me and I quickly looked down, my cheeks flared.

"JOC BABYYY.!" She finally spoke and hugged each other . I stood there awkwardly with a forced confused smile, I had no clue at all on whom she was.

They finally let go, both grinning.

"Brooklyn, Kode. Kode, Brooklyn ." Jocelyn introduced us . I look up at her, she stood at about 5'11, beautiful eyes, clear skin, pearly smile and the smoothest, nicest looking jawline. She Smirked , I blushed again.

Why the fuck am I acting like this .

"Wassup..". I spoke , she nodded her head and continued to look at me, I looked down and scooted closer to Jocelyn, gulping.

"Ughhh alright then .!" Jocelyn spoke, and clapped her hands.

"We can go get a hotel for the weekend before going back to town , and I'm starving man so let's get going !." She said with excitement as she wrapped her arm around Brooklyn necked and they started walking back towards the exist , leaving me behind. I sighed and followed.

Bout to be a long ass day.

—————-
Tbc. <3