Setup's

Kodie pov// (Not edit!)

Boom!!! Boom!!

I heard gunshots echoing thru the room, my eyes were still close, Afraid of opening them. I laid there until everything went silent, i heard someone calling my name. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up but didn't see anyone, i sat up, which was a bad choice it sent extreme pain down my head to my lower back. My eyes shot open and i crawled over to a bloody Jocelyn.

"Jocelyn!! Jocelyn talk to me?!" I shook her a bit and then i felt for her pulses, they were faint. I went into my closet and put sum shorts and a hoodie on then sat down to get my slides from my closest shelf at the bottom,  i stood up, hissing a bit as i picked Jocelyn up, and dragged her legs with her top on my shoulder. She damn tall so i tried my best. I was in so much pain. I dont know why tho.

"Somebody help me!! Please, someone been shot!" I shouted when i walked outside, Trying to hold back my tears. I have to be strong for joc, ian no lil bitch anyways. I heard police sirens and ambulance, rushing down my street. A small smile appeared upon my face, i sat on the concrete and put joc head in my lap and rubbed the side of her face as the police approached us, i think tears started to fall but i dont know....i might be sweating...its hot as a bitch.

"Your gonna be okay mi amour.....I gotchu okay?" I look at her in the eyes and it seemed a small smile appeared on her face.

________________________

Few hours later

I feel someone tapping upon my shoulder and i groan.

"Yo what the fuck you want?" I rub my temple's not opening my eyes to see who i was talking to. I always wake up annoyed and ready to cuss a bitch out. Plus i slept in a damn chair so you know.

She clears her throat before speaking.

" Are you kodie brown?"

I look up at who was speaking and see a little white lady with white hair and glasses, her scrubs on & clipboard in her hand.

"Um yes yes i am, im very sorry today has not been my day. Can i see my wife now?" I state and stand up stretching. I had to lie to the lil ole lady to see Jocelyn. You had to be a family member or her partner. So yeah

"Okay she is right in room 207, 2nd floor, Do you need my guidance to her?" She looked up from her clipboard.

I looked at her and shook my head. I speed walked to her room, nibbling on my cheek, i was nervous to see her and i dont know why. After last night when i woke up i don't know what happened all i remember was Jocelyn on the ground bleeding. I don't know what happened to her or what happened before that. I remeber seeing Jodey but i guess i was seeing things, when i got down stairs she wasn't there. I shrugged away my thoughts and slowly opened joc room door, i guess she didn't see me walk in because when i entered she was still demolishing her jello, i couldn't help but smile, a small chuckle escaping my lips. I quickly cover my mouth. Great Kodie.

"Hey mama's how you feeling?" She smiles softly & sit her jello on the stand next to her, and prop herself in her bed.

"What do you mean im fine!, lol nothing happened to me, i just fell off my bed i guess." I laugh to myself.

"Do you need water or anything else to eat?? Are you cold or anything? do i need to call someone for you or anything? Im here for you okay?" I say truthfully from the bottom of my heart & i fiddle with my fingers, nibbling on my lip.

I see Jocelyn raising a eyebrow, i tilt my head.

"Ok bitch what?" I state and walk over to her, i can't be nice for shit, and when i am nice, niggas dont appreciate it.