Ain't this great

*Lucky in media*
Jocelyn pov// (Short chapter)

"FUCK!"I cursed loudly. I then looked over at seanna & the girl. In disgust.

"Seanna really bro!? We're cousins! We weren't raised like this yo! Bro's before hoe's right? You taught me that yo-"

"Jocelyn im so-"

"DON'T CUT ME THE FUCK OFF! Cs you really bout to make me pop yo ass! You really fucked up!! You getting out of this shit by yourself. You really sat yo big ass here & Replaced your best friend-" I cut myself off & shook my head with a chuckle.

"You sat here....and choose a bitch with good pussy that ain't go last that long..over your bomb ass best friend?" I looked her dead in her eyes. Seanna knew not to say no fuck shit to me cause i surely will fling her small ass across the Mexico border. She knew she was wrong.

"Jocelyn im sorry-"

"You not sorry!! Cause why would you do that shit in the first place!? & what you thought that wasn't gonna hurt her through all the shit she been through? She trusted you! You seanna! You!" My right leg was shaking hella fast & i was shaking my head. I jacked seanna up by her shirt.

"Yo come the fuck on, before i really punch you in yo shitt. Cause you pissing me off by sitting her looking dumb." I started pulling her by her shirt to the car. I stopped in my tracks & turned around.

"And bitch by the time we get back you beta be off my cousin porch ight? If you got stuff it will be in your front yard by tomorrow. Now get the fuck asap." I got in the car & seanna got in behind me. Quietly putting her seat belt on. Great now i gotta go find my baby who could be anywhere for godsakes. Lord i hope nothing bad happened to her.

Kodie pov//

I finally stopped running out of breath & my nose was running. I looked around for some type of store. I spotted a bar down the street & quickly jogged it. I reached the bar & opened the door. It was cozy in here, I found a open seat by the bar & sat down.

"Excuse me can i have one shot please?" I asked the bartender & they nodded going to fix it. While waiting i started thinking of the situation that just happened. First of i don't know where i am. Second off.....How could she do that to me. She know she was the last person i trusted & she go out & Replaced me? I chuckled lightly.

"FUCK!" I blurted out loudly & sat my head in my hands, As i slightly sniffed. Trying to hold my tears in.

"Aye ma, You good??" I looked over slowly and saw this brown skin girl with long hair. She looked to be a stud or stem.

"Do it lo-Look like im fucking good yo?" I hate when people ask dumb shit to a obvious sitiuation. The bartender came with my shot & i quickly drunk it. Burning the fuck out of my throat. I looked over & the girl was still next to me with a smirk i rolled my eyes.

"Hey...Arent you ko-"

"Yes! Im kodie! Can you please leave me alonee!" I slammed my fist on the bar & looked at her. She still had the same smirk & shook her head.

"My name Lucky, And your a lil rude but i fucks wit it. Im not tryna bother you or anything but....Your in a all men's bar. So i know something is wrong with you or you not from here? Im just tryna help." She finished & waved the bartender over.

"So either your lost or your one of these men, Sex slave." I looked at her & sighed. As i slowly relaxed, her voice was smoothing. I cleared my throat.

"Um....Im kodie, As you already know & i am lost...I just ran away from my be- friends house..Um, I didn't know this was a all mens bar, but why are you in here ? You ain't a man." I stated as i got up from the stole, Dusting my clothes. She told the bartender something & that remind me to pay him for my drink. I digged in my pockets for my wallet.

"Its on me.... & i own the bar mama's" She chuckled & smiled. I blushed a lil. I nodded & walked away. Heading outside to find my way back home.

"Hey wait!" Lucky came chasing after me. I stopped & looked at her.

"Yes?"

"Your to pretty to be walking in a dangerous area like this, Let me give you a ride?" She offered. I bit my lip to think on it. Yea i barely know her but...she a female & plus im sure she wouldn't try no dumb shit.

"Yea thats fine." I smiled & she smiled back at me. She lead me to her car & got in, i got in after her, but i stopped in mid tracks when i heard my name being called.

"KODIE KODIE!!" I Looked back & saw seanna running towards me. My heart speeded up & i quickly got in the car. I couldnt speak to her right now.

"DRIVE PLEASE DRIVE!" I yelled at lucky. She quickly crunk up the car.

"BUT TO WHERE!?" She yelled back.

"IT DOESN'T MATTER LUCKY JUST DRIVE!". She quickly stepped on the gas & pulled off. I was breathing fast and my leg was shaking. I looked back & saw seanna slowly stop running. I didn't know who i was with...or were we going. I just- i just wanna go somewhere.

________

Vote. Comment. Share.🖤

Tbc.🖤

Ps. Bre.🖤