Tried & Tired

Kodie pov//

I felt myself being shaked softly, I slowly fluttered my eyes open. Looking around at my surroundings, Who car is this...Where am i?. I remember someone shaking me & i quickly jumped & screamed as
The car came to a complete stop. I looked over & saw it was lucky with wide eyes, My heart was beating dumb fast.

" holy fucking shit lucky.." I managed to get out, As i put my hand over my heart. She had her eyebrow raised as the slowly let out a confused chuckle.

"Fuck is wrong with you girl..." She said in that oh so calming voice. She cleared her throat.

"Look love..i would love to be with you but it's getting late..I can't just be driving you around & not knowing where to take you in the end..Its really late & im sure your people are worried.." She fiddled with her fingers & bit her lip..Which was somehow very attractive & Adorable. I recalled every thing that happened a few hours ago & sighed, Rubbing my temple.

"Im sorry..Um You can take me home the address is..."

Few minutes later.

We arrive at a house thats a few houses down from Jocelyn house. I still don't really know her so i don't wanna tell her where i live. I take a deep breath and reach for the door nob.

"Hey wait- " I look over at lucky & she gives her number to me. I take it & smile softly.

"If you ever need something or wanna talk..Just call me, Okay? Be safe & try not to run away kodie. She sighed & I giggled & nobbed, Leaning over and placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Thank you.." I got out the car & waved her off as she drived away. Maybe i will call her..one day. I sighed & prepared myself for the drama i just got myself into. I walked slowly to Jocelyn house.

When i finally got there, I stood on the door step, Scared for some odd reason. I took a deep breath & Put my hand on the door nob..twisting it. It was unlocked. I walked in & All the lights where off expect for the dinning room light. I bit my lip & closed the door quietly ass possible behind me, locking it. I looked around & saw how neat the place was..I walked up stairs to me & Joclyen room. I slowly opened the door...A strong smell of weed quickly hit my nose, I tried my best not to cough. Jocelyn was spreaded out across her bed knocked out with papers & different numbers around her. I bit my lip as my heart slowly got heavy, thinking about all the stress i put them in. I held my head down, As a tear slowly fell & i sorta whimpered.

"Kodie...." I heard a tired sleepy voice say. I looked up a saw Jocelyn slowly blinking.

"Y-yea.."

"Come here.." She demanded & patted the side of the bed by her. I bit my lip & slowly walked to the bed, Sitting where she patted. She yawned & rolled over. Holding me. Tight.

"Mm, Please don't leave me again...Plea.." Before she could finish she was out again...sleep. I rubbed her head & sighed. Kissing it. Drying my tears with my shirt. I looked over at her clock and it read 4:15am. Sooner or later i closed my eyes & i was a goner.

Lucky pov//

I finally made it home, With kode still on my mind. Something about her seek my attention...i don't know what it is but i like it.

I got out my car, Locking it & entering my house. Right when i walked in i was getting cussed out in Spanish by my one & only sister... Gabriela.

I pinched the Bridge of my nose. Great. This is going to be a longer, Tiring day.

__________________
Sorry for short update. 🙈

Tbc.🖤

Ps. Bre.🖤