Blackout

Jocelyn pov// Kodie in media above.//week later.

I zipped my suet case up and went in the bathroom, wrapping my arms around kodie waste, leaning down and kissing her neck. she chuckled and finished putting her lashes on.

"Joc moveeeaaa, you gon make me mess up, i already struggle enough tryna put these shits on" she whine and i laugh, moving and sitting on the counter watching her, i never understood why some of y'all girls like to walk around with them big ass wings on your eyes specially if y'all don't need them, i be tryna kiss her ass and shit be tickling my damn face, i be fina snatch them bird feather's off cs who finna deal with that, not I. 

My phone ding in my pocket and i take it out  reading a message from Janae.

                                                                   Ja.😐

< 382 messages             (i)

My flight land at 5:37,
its 3:28 you beta be otw hoe.

                       Stfu im otw.

--________________________--

I locked my phone and got off the counter, grabbing me and kodie suet cases and my keys. Y'all probably mad confused on who Janae is and why we leaving for a minute but ill let kodie explain all of that. 

KODIE POV//                                                                             

I held my head back and fanned my eyes as they watered from me putting my lashes on, i tried not to blink as much.

" Mama's come on we got to get on the road now, like asap. its a hour drive plus sum change, ima be in the car. " Jocelyn shouted to me and i smacked my teeth and sighed, putting all my items in my makeup back, i looked at the bruise around my neck and sighed, Ill just finish covering it up when i get in the car. I have no clue on why we are going to the airport but i can tell you guise why we are leaving and why im bruised. 

Recap of the day kodie went to her house to get more clothes.//

Joc and i drove in a awkward silence as she drove me to my house, I haven't been in here since i met Jocelyn if im correct, the day i left i grabbed enough of clothing to last me until. I ran out tho, I told Joc i can go by myself but she said she not risking nothing so yea.... here we are. I pray no one is home,  i haven't seen my sister in.... i don't know how long, Maybe she changed over time but maybe she didn't, i know what she did to me in the past and all but i wish better upon everyone including my worst mate, I sigh. 

I guess some people never change though. We arrived at the house and i gulped looking at the white two story house, i grab the door handle and Jocelyn grab my forearm and She looks at me with nothing but concern.

"You sure you want to go in there by yourself kodie? Cause if anybody put they hands on you..." She paused in her sentence and put her hand on her left side, there was a bulge were her hand was and I know it was a gun, I quickly shook my head and got out the car. I cant have no one getting killed because of me.

I looked at the brown two story house in front me. I looked over  and saw a BMW in the drive way and my sister RR . I didn't think anything of the other car tho, she probably just got it for herseIf, walked up to the door step and i tried to knock on the door but it was already opened, There was little things around the downstairs area but it wasn't to mess, as i quietly walked upstairs a strong smell of beer hit my nose and i quickly covered my nose and gagged lightly . I heard the shower running in the bathroom down the hall from my room and i figured it was Jodey in there bathing so i quickly went into my room, when i opened the door, Everything was the same from when i left, memories quickly filled my head and my eyes watered up. I cleared my throat and shook the thoughts out of my head  and grabbed the bag off my back and went into my closet and started stuffing my bag, when i couldn't fit anymore, i got on my knee's and started grabbing some of my shoes, trying to hold as many as i could.

I heard the bathroom door open and my heart started racing, i did not want to take the risk in facing face to face with my sister,  i quickly got up and dropped a shoe in the process making a quiet loud thud due to the fact the house was quiet, i cursed to myself and turned around, picking up the shoe, i turned around, running into a tall figure, knocking all of my shoes out of my hand and making me trip over them, which made me fall and hit my head on the corner of my closet door. 

"FUCK" i cursed loudly to myself and rubbed the back of my head with my eyes shut, i felt a large but soft hand go through my hair and i jumped, my eyes shooting open as i was met with a tall darkskin male with a smirk on his face and a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"Mm y-you okay love? " He slurred and leaned down in my face, making me gag at his hideous breath that smelled strongly of beer........

________________________________

Tbc. 💕

Baby if y'all not gonna vote like that then y'all not about to be getting updates. :)

LMFAONH im playing lol but yall can vote sheesh, but by the views i know yall interested, and y'all texting me lol. 😌

HANGCLIFF what y'all think fina happen?😮🙈

ps. Bre. <3