Attitude.

Kodie pov// (Not edited)

"I can show you better then i tell you."

At this point i was stuck and my fucking panties was....wheew jesus.
I clear my throat as i snap into reality.

I quickly push her off of me with all my strength. Jesus Christ, she dont look big but my gosh she is, i look up at her and scrunch my face up.

"Well bitch i don't want you to show me if i did i woulda asked" I roll my eyes and fix my tank top and clear my throat, i walk pass her and before i knew it i was being snatched by my throat and my ass and back was pressed against her front. My eyes were wide and my cheeks were red.

"You real bold you know, The name is Jocelyn, I prefer Daddy tho" Her head was in the crook of my neck, Sending me slight chills.

"Now didn't i say lose the attitude Kodie?" She slightly move her hands down my side as i then feel her cold hands on my skin under my shirt, I gasp, making my breath get caught it my throat. The way she said my name well send a bitch to heaven the fast way. Thats a good thing....i think

She laughs a bit.

"Quiet ye?" Her hands move further up my side and i feel her cold hand around my boob and i slightly whimper.

"I-"

"Kodie guess whatttt!?" Seanna shouts as i hear her coming upstairs, I get off of Jocelyn and gulp as i see her smirking before she lick her lips.

Wheeew jesus please take the wheel.

I grab my waist pouch and i bite my lip before i quickly run out the room before bumping into Seanna.

"Woah Mama's slow down, whea ya going??" Seanna ask calmly, looking down at me. I look up at her and walk pass her downstairs.

"Ill call you later, Love you." And with that i left.

Seanna pov//

I scrunch my face up and sigh, i walk into my bedroom and See Joc sitting on my bed on her phone.

"Why was she rushing out so fast?" I ask her and lean against my wall.

She looks up from her phone then shrug before looking down. I go over to her and snatch her phone out her hands and cross my arms.

"I was talking to you"

"Ok and i answered you, give me my shit yo" she spits back and stand up, Walking towards me.

"Girl move. What you did to her?? Kodie is off limits, ya playing ass is not fina date her just to get in her pants, i dont know what you did but chill out, thats my bestfriend."

Jocelyn smirk a bit before laughing, she sits down on the bed before sticking her hand under her and pulling kodie phone out.

"Uh oh she left her phone, ill take it to her, give me the address." Jocelyn demand and i scrunch my face up.

"Fuck no." I throw her, her phone.

"Give me Kodie phone, ill dro-"

"Seanna baby Come help me cook please!!" Auntie yells and i groan and see Jocelyn smirking.

"The address is 206 Jefferson street, drop off her phone and fucking leave Joc, i swear she better not tell me you flirted, Touched, licked, None of that! Or im beaten ya ass" I looked Jocelyn up and down before jogging down stairs into the kitchen.

If yall are wondering if i got a crush on Kodie, I dont.....i hope not, She is my bestfriend for jesus Christ i cant mess that up, im just really over protective over her, We been friends since she was little, If something happen to her....I swear for goodness it'll be a recap of World War ll. Atuh think im playing.

My thoughts were cut short as i see Jocelyn, Going out the door with her phone and kodie phone. Oh god please don't let this hoe do nothing slick.....i feel it in my soul she is.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Ahaaaa sorry for late and short update.😌I've been to lazy to update.

Jocelyn and kodie?

What yall think Jocelyn got planned?

Seanna and Kodie??

Yall think Seanna really got a crush?

A picture of Jocelyn will be in the next chapter.

Leave feedback.🤭

TBC.🎀

Ps. Bre🖤