Replaced

Jocelyn pov^^^// Few days later.

(Ps. I haven't checked for errors yet.)

"Jocelyn what the fuck is this shit." Kodie walked over to me, smacking on her gum hard as hell.

"What ma ?" I sighed and closed the bathroom mirror & turned around, facing her. I looked down at her & she handed me her phone.

"Read it." She demanded & crossed her arms.

I looked at her & clocked my eyebrow up then i began to read what ever was on her phone. When i finished i smacked my teeth & gave her the phone back, laughing a lil.

"Thats not funny!! Why are they closing down taco bell out of all p- You know, what im bout to get mad." She continued talking as she walked away. I just chuckled & shaked my head. I started washing my face. Yall probably are wondering if me & kodie are dating.

Well, We're not. We've just became really close & im kinda of got a soft spot for her....so im protective over her, She saved my life that day. I literllay could have died, me. Out of all people. The head of a gang. Fell for a trick so simple. Rule No.12 Pg.2. I out of be ashamed & embarrassed.

I went into my closet & put a white Adidas Shirt on with some red Adidas shorts & slides, I grabbed my head band then walked downstairs.

"Kodie you ready!?" I shouted and looked around in the living room for my keys, nibbling on my lip. I heard my phone start to ring and i ran back upstairs to get it. I grab it & it was boss. I cleared my throat & answered.

"Hello." I said in a stern voice & went downstairs to finish looking for my keys.

"Yeah but i can't find my lip gl-" I put my finger over my mouth & quickly shushed her as she came down stairs with her face scrunched up.

"Bitch don't shush me." I heard her mumble as she walked in the kitchen.

"Are you busy Joc??" He asked.

" No sir, Whatsup?" I cleared my throat & grabbed my keys, stuffing them in my pocket.

"I need you to meet me at office at 5:30pm." He demanded.

"Sir i-" I heard the ding at the end of the phone line & sighed putting my phone in my pocket.

"Come on kodie i got some where to be, I'll buy you a new lip gloss". I opened the door for her.

She smacked her teeth & crossed her arms.

"But that was my favorite one!" She pouted. I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"You can have a new favorite one kodie. Lets Go." I demanded, She walked out the door mumbling shit under her breath. I outta knock ha lil ass over. Thump ha big headass.

I got in the car & crunk it up, Driving to my cousin house. Seanna, I haven't talked to her in a minute but..here goes nothing.

Kodie pov//

I just wanna know who the fuck she was talking to, to where the point she gotta shush the fuck outta me.

I outta bang ha head against the damn
Window. Ugly ass lil girl.

I was mean mugging her with my arms cross, & where the fuck she got to go other then inside my- Anyways. My face got a bit heated from my thoughts and i cleared my throat as i turned my attention to outside of the window.

I heard joclyen smack her teeth.

"Whats wrong with you?"

"Nothing"

It was quiet for a lil minute.

"Man shawty whats wrong with you!?"

"I said nothing!" I snapped my head towards her with a mugg.

"Ight." she said & continued driving.

(Yall see what i did there? Lmao im funny...okay continue.)

The rest of the car ride was silent. When we finally arrived at seanna house, I grabbed her gift bag out the back seat & got out the car, Slamming the door.

"Yo, lose the fucking attitude kodie." Joc snapped as i heard her closing the door behind me. I rolled my eyes & walked up to the front door, i took a deep breath & knocked on the door.

No one answered.

I knocked again & i heard foot steps & mumbling. My heart started beating fast, And i started chewing on the inside of my cheek. I was so excited to see her, I missed my bestfriend so much & im so happy im finally out of the safe house gosh.

The door opened & there was this Rican girl, A few inches taller then me. I figured she was one of seanna hoe's so ian trip.

"Yeo May i help you??" She said with a attitude.

Looking me up & down

Looking me up & down. I scrunched my face up & chuckled lightly. Bitch beta recognize real quick who she talking to.

"Girl if youn get, the fuck." I tried to walk pass her but she blocked me.

"Who the fuck you talking to hoe?" She snapped walking up on me. I looked up at her and the next thing i know i threw a punch to her jaw. Shocking her for a second. She punched me a good couple of times. I pucnhed her ina ribs & chest making her grab at her boobs. I kicked her over & got over her, Throwing blows.

Joclyen realized what was happening & put her cigar out running over to me. "Kodie chill!...fuck!" She tried pulling me off of her but i wasn't going for it.

"BEST FRIEND, BEST FRIEND!" I heard seanna voice & got happy. I tried to get up but that bitch had my hair so you couldnt see my face.

"YO LET ME GOOO!!" i screamed, Punching her ina eye. I saw seanna run over to us. The girl quickly let me go when she heard seanna. I got up, leaning over on my knee's catching my breath. Seanna ran over to us.

"Best frie- " I stopped my sentence when i seen her picking up the other girl...I felt my breathing pick up & my heart race.

"Yo bestfriend you okay.?!" She caressed the girl face. Jocelyn sighed & tried to pull me with her, knowing what was about to happen.

"Kodie- Come on..."Jocelyn said, I shook my head as i held back my tears. Seanna looked up when she heard my name & we made eye contact. She gasped when she realized.

"Kodie-" I kicked her gift bag over & ran. I don't know where but i ran. I didn't wanna get in no closed up car. I want to blow off steam. So i ran, Not knowing where, but all i could think about was....She replaced me.

___________

Vote. Comment. Share.💛

Tbc.💛

Ps.Bre.🖤