blackout pt.2

Kode pov//

My eyes lock with golden brown ones and i slowly start to stand up.

"I-im fine, I'll just be going now." I try to swerve around him and i feel myself being snatched back by the neck and slammed into the wall, making my close my eyes tightly as i feel his hand tighten, i slowly begin to gasp for air.

"Mm you look exactly like y-your sister, smell like her, eyes tw-twinkle like hers. Your gorgeous, i bet your pussy shine just as bright as your e-eyes huh?" I feel myself gag and i tug at his hand only to make him grip me tighter, He put his hips against mine, i feel his self growing against me as he starts to kiss on my neck.

I feel myself slowly get light headed and i look over and see my lamp, i reach for it, my fingers glide against it and i curse and try again.

I grab the lamp, flipping it and hitting his head with the bottom. He quickly falls down and i catch myself, my legs were shaking. I lean over and try to catch my breathe as tears slowly fall. I look over at the boy laying on the ground. Knocked out. I start to grab random things and throw them at his head.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU NASTY FUCKING BITCH UGHHH" I sob uncontrollably as i start to kick him in his head, i feel myself being pulled away.

"LET ME GO! HELP!" I kick and scream as i see myself leaving the foom before im finally put down, i look up and my eyes meet face to face with the one and onlys.... Jodey.

I examined her face, it was all bruised up and she look like she haven't slept in days, her eyes were swollen and puffy like she have been crying, before i can speak she pulls me into a hug, crying. I stand there in silence. Not knowing what to do next.

I slowly wrap my arms around her as my tears continue to fall. After a while i pull away and just stare at her, i shake my head slowly and turn around running back to the room. Grabbing my things and running out of the house.

Jocelyn see me and quickly gets out of the car, gun already in her hand.

"Please no no" I look up at her as i am blocking her entrance. She looks down at me with nothing but concern in her eyes.

"What the fuck happe- move kode" She quicky tense up and goes around me.

"Jocelyn please I'm begging you, please just take me back to your house!" I sob uncontrollably and block her again, laying my head on her chest .

-----------------
Present.

Jocelyn pov//

I see kode coming out and smile softly too myself, I honestly don't know what we are, we like each other but I feel like it's not that strong yet, we are both single but belong to each other but no one is tied down.... If that make sense?

Right now we are on the way to the airport too go to Texas, To meet a special someone of mine.

I haven't told her who yet because I want it to be a surprise , plus I want to take her out. Get her mind cleared. I do have some business to handle due to the fact I still haven't found Gabriela since the day she tried to kill me, I feel so bad for doing kode like that, I know she didn't deserve it. She's been through so much as is. I'll never forgive myself, even after what I did, she saved my life . She's precious to me.... I don't know exactly what she has on me , but I have a soft spot for her. Ever since that day she came to seanna house, and I laid eyes on her after that jog incident.

I chuckle to myself thinking about that .

I knew she was special though .

Kode gets in the car, snapping me out of my thoughts and I smile to myself . Admiring her.

"Can you stop looking at me creep.... and come on . You've been rushing me all day!" She blushes lightly while rolling her eyes. I smirk and crank up the car.

"That's everything? Cause we not coming back until a week from now kode." I remind her.

"Yes joc, I'm ready I swear!" She pleads and I nod . Driving off. Texas here I come.

——————-
Y'all I'm so sorry for not updating in months . I'll be dropping a few chapters for y'all to make it up , I want to redo majority of these chapters . Leave the same plotting and setting and stuff but like just mature it up . I started this book in 2019 lol it's so..... idkkkk ughaaa. Gives me very much a 12 year old wrote it vibes.

But sorry not sorry for short chapter!

TBC.🤍