Chapter 9

East

I stared at the both of them waiting for a response . Why were my two homies at my brother's warehouse that they weren't even supposed to know about ? But neither made a peep .

" Fuckin talk " I raised my voice stepping inside .

" We came here to talk to Melo " Malik spoke .

" Oh now yo ass can speak " Kaine said to him .

" Man shut the fuck up , we not talking to Melo are we ? " He shot back .

" Hol up , why the fuck y'all talking to Melo and how the fuck y'all even know how to get here ? " I questioned extremely confused .

" Aye I thought I heard yo voice baby bro " Melo said coming from the back approaching me , " That was fast " He said now standing next to me . Confusion ran through my mind .

" I'm so lost " I finally spoke , " Fuck is they doing here Melo " I hoped he hadn't recruited these niggas or something . Especially without talking to me first knowing they fuck with me .

" Ya friends here decided to tell me to back off " Melo spoke throwing his arm over my shoulder .

My eyebrows raised looking between the two of them " Back off ? " I smacked my lips knowing what this had to be about .
" Man I know damn well y'all ain't come here to try and check Melo "

Neither of them said a word , just stood there like some damn dummies . I decided to talk to them about this later because right now I had to let Melo know what happened near the court today .

" Y'all go the fuck home " I barked opening the door for them .

" You got some good friends huh ? " Melo laughed plopping down on the couch .

" Yeah I guess , we'll talk about that later . I got some shit to tell you " I proceeded to tell him everything that happened , leaving Karina out of the story because that felt necessary .

" Youn know they names ? " He questioned with a blank look on his face . Melo always made it hard to guess his mood or read his body language .

" Naah not fr . What's crazy is I ain't never seen them niggas round here before "

" Hmmm I'll keep a look out . You got yo strap right ? Use it when you need to " He said getting up and walking to the back .

I sighed getting up & leaving the warehouse catching a glimpse of Kaine's car speeding down the street .

At this point there was no getting out of this , I just had to make the best out of an impossible situation . That's what Kaine & Malik needed to understand .

Liza

" I just don't understand what happened . Everything was perfect and it's like he just changed " Jess cried on my shoulder while Camilla rubbed her back .

" It's gonna be okay Jess " Camilla spoke . I wasn't good at consoling people especially over break ups . I was very much one of those ' get the fuck over it ' type of people so I let Jess do the talking .

" No it's not ! It's like all he cares about is that new bitch Karina " She wipes her face roughly sitting up .

I smacked my lips getting irritated " Girl what is your deal with Karina ? She does not care for him and rarely talks to him much less anyone else " I snapped .

" Yeah I don't get it . Did you peep something orrr .. " Camilla trailed .

" One night East lied to me telling me he was doing work but I checked his laptop later and he was messaging her . Now be honest , that shit wouldn't make y'all  suspicious ? " She asked looking back & forth between us .