Chapter 5 Repentance

"Milady,where are you going?"

"You don't need to care. I'm just visiting a friend,is that wrong?"

"No,that wasn't what I meant..."

Ignoring the maid,I walked out of the mansion. I've always hated the way and how I am living now. I hated to be a rich man's daughter. No one dares to come near me thanks to my family's wealth.

But,Ryota's different. He doesn't care about any of that. We became friends since we're young. We've always played together,but when he grew up,we don't often meet each other.

"Bring me to Yokohama."

The driver started the car and drove. A few hours after,I arrived. I walked into the Yokohama Hospital,where I heard Ryota was admitted into.

"Excuse me,I'm searching for the person who was admitted here yesterday early in the morning,"I said to the nurse at the counter.

"Please wait for a moment. He's in Room 625."

"Thank you."

I took the lift up to the sixth floor and searched for the room. When I reached there,there was no one except for a teenage girl sitting alone at the corner of the floor.

When I wanted to turned the door knob and walk into the room Ryota is in,that girl spoke.

"Who are you?"

I turned and looked at her. She doesn't seem to be a normal civillian.

"I'm one of his friends. Is there any problem with it?"I replied.

"I'm just making sure that you're not to harm him."

"I'm really just his friend. Don't worry."

I walked in and sat on a chair next to the bed. He looked like he slept just a while ago.

When I wanted to pat his head,he suddenly grabbed my hand. I thought he was still sleeping.

"Why are you here,Miyuki?"he asked softly.

"Is it that obvious? Of course I came here to see you!"

"Where is Suzu?"he asked.

That name rings in my head. I felt like I've heard that name before. But I'm sure it was a long time ago.

"Suzu...Who is that?"

"Oh,I forgot that you've not met her before. Was there anyone outside except you?"

"There's a girl...Don't tell me she's Suzu?"

Every time when he said that name 'Suzu',he looked happy. Jealousy took over me.

"Did you call me?"that girl who was waiting outside asked at the door.

She had a nice figure. She was pretty too. Is she...Ryota's girlfriend?

"How's your condition?"she asked.

"I'm okay. Don't worry."

Then,she suddenly looked at me. Her glare was uncomforting.

"Who is this woman?"

W-Woman?! What did she just called me?! I'm still a teenager!

"She is Miyuki Yamada. The heir of the Yamada family. She's not our enemy," Ryota answered and smiled.

"Talking about that,who is this in front of me?"I asked.

"I'm Suzu Tsukino,Ryota's bodyguard,"she introduced.