Chapter 3

You were standing in front of your mirror, you were wearing a white gown with some beeds work on the end of the sleeves which were reaching your elbow. Your hair were free, no knot, no clip, just free. Your makeup was simple too. Your Sundays will be on your desk writing things down or with guitar but this Sunday was special, it was your wedding!

You remember the things where you were with Jungkook. The ride with him to your home yesterday was the point where you realised that, you are in love with him.
You both didn't spend much time together but the short encounters from past two days were enough for you to fall for him.

Ringtone of your mobile echoed the silent home of yours. It was from him, the man of your dreams, Jeon Jungkook.

JK: Are you ready? Shall I come to pick you now?

YN: Yes Jungkook, I'm ready

JK: Alright, see you

He end the call and you looked at yourself again. The feelings which you never got, the feelings which you never known before, this feeling which was a stranger for you, your heart was racing, you felt happiness. After all, you were in love with him.

The time you waited for him to come felt forever. You closed your eyes and promised yourself to keep him happy no matter what.
A smile already was on your face only because of his thoughts in your mind. He's so special? Already?

The doorbell rang and you took a deep breath. You walked to the door and opened it. You made an eye contact. You were blushing and it was visible. He was in tuxedo, what a handsome man he actually is! A poet will be so inspired by his visuals to write about the deep thoughts of 'eyes' to write about 'perfection' and for sure, for you to write about 'love'

You were waiting for him to compliment you but all he said was, "Come"

You simply nodded and followed him after locking the doors behind. But the smile didn't leave your face.
You said, "You look so handsome today"

He mumbled and 'Thank you' and rode to the location.

You were disappointed of course. You tried to keep it in. C'mon what else can you do?

You both reached the Church and Mr. Jeon was waiting for you outside. He looked at you and Jungkook walking side by side and he was proud of his decision.

You greeted him, "Hello Dad"

He said, "Hello YN, you look beautiful!"

You blushed and thanked him

You three then made your way inside. No one were invited. Just the three of you. Well, what all can you arrange in such a short period of time?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you accept Mr. Jungkook as your husband?"

"I do"

"Do you accept Miss. YN as your wife?"

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride"

Jungkook leaned in and kissed you

You were no more Ms. YN but Mrs. Jeon Jungkook. All your life changed in few moments, all the dreams, all the love of yours will be Jungkook's too and all his desires and love will be your's from now on.

Every step will be together and every thought will be of togetherness. You now share a beautiful bond of your life with him, the bond of Love.

Dad said, "Well guys, you both go to YN's home for the day. Get to know each other. May God bless you both"

Jungkook said, "But dad, you're gonna be alone"

Dad replied, "No Jungkook-ah, I actually want to be alone sometime so"

Jungkook said, "Alright then, if you need anything just call me"

You and Jungkook drove back to your place.

You asked, "You need anything?"

He said, "I need to talk to you"

You came and sat on the couch opposite to him.
He started, "Look, I agreed to this marriage only because of my dad and you know it very well too. We will fake to be happy only in front of my dad. When he's not around, you'll not interfere in my life and I'll not interfere in your's"

You looked at him in shock and said, "Jungkook, you hear yourself? Why did you do this if you've to treat me like this? You should've denied the marriage!"

He said, "I can't because I love my father and no one is important for me other than him"

Your eyes were teary, "What about my life now Jungkook?" You asked it almost in a whisper and cried silently. Your heart was broke so early that you started to regret your decision.

And as always, thanks for reading
Saranghaeyo💙