Chapter 21

"So.. That's what all happened in my life" You explained your life with Jungkook to Taehyung.

He said, "Life has been so unfair with you, YN. I'm sorry"

You replied, "No. You don't need to apologize, Taehyung. It's no one's fault. It's just time, like a wheel it'll always rotate. Now life isn't cooperating with me but soon will"

You smiled looking at the night view

(Picture credit: On Instagram, @imai_3104)

(Picture credit: On Instagram, @zsuzs61)

(Picture credit: On Instagram, @m_luna2017)

(Picture credit: On Instagram, @yagi_yoshi)

Walking down the path, you narrated Taehyung about the happenings of your life. The sorrow, the heartbreak and the love which now is hate was like some sort of a drama but unfortunately it's a true story, your life story.

Taehyung seemed to be very much sad over hearing the happenings you had.
He said, "You're a strong woman, I knew but today you proved it again to me, YN. You can't get how much happy I am to get you as my friend"

You smiled at him and looked down the path. You now reached at your hotel. You looked at him to say your thank you.

You spoke, "Taehyung, it's been an amazing time with you here. I'm glad we met and also for today. Thanks for guiding me Mauritius and thanks for listening to my life story. I might've bored you"

He replied, "Not at all. I am happy that you felt comfortable to open up with me and tell me everything about yourself. And yeah, I too had a great time with you touring around"

You looked down at the ground sadly as it'll be the last time seeing Taehyung. You will gonna be missing him badly when you'll be back at Korea.

He then wrapped his hands around you and hugged you. You hugged him back. He was so warm.

You broke the hug and said, "Until next time"

He replied, "Yeah, until next time"

You turned around to leave. You took small steps ahead and saw him, he was already walking down the road. You smiled lightly and looked back to your path now. Suddenly a voice called out for you.

It was Taehyung, you asked, "Anything wrong?"

He didn't say anything instead he pulled you in for another hug. You hugged him too. He said, "I'm gonna miss you, YN. I promise I'll visit Korea soon. I'll come meet you soon. Once, I finish my job here, I'll come to you. I know this is weird but I don't know, I just feel myself so much connected to you. Just remember to always smile and be strong"

You replied, "I will. You too take care and stay safe"

He spoke, "I'm sorry, I'm being very clingy" He laughed at himself.

You said, "It's alright, we're friends"

He nodded his head and left. You stood there watching him getting disappeared in the crowd. He didn't look back. You sighed and left the scene too.

--------------------------------

You opened the door of your home. The place where you can be weird and do concert in your living room for your imaginary audience. You looked the door and firstly put some EDMs at the background and started to unpack and fresh up.

At 3 PM, you were done with your works and settling things down. You sat near the fireplace with a cup of tea looking out at the window, a rainy view entertained you. It was peaceful.

"I need to stop thinking too much and focus on my upcoming life, thanks for the memories, Jeon Jungkook. You taught me what not to do I mean to not to trust anyone"

--------------------------------

Meanwhile,

Jungkook arrived at his home too.

He went to his room and he sat on his bed.
He was hopeless right now. He knows nothing to do get her back.

He didn't kiss that actress, she herself came and kissed Jungkook. He was in shock and before he push her away YN saw everything. She misunderstood.

He spoke to the air, "I didn't do anything wrong, YN. I will prove you that I never did anything wrong and will get you back in my life! I am in love with you gurl!"

-----------------------------------

What will happen in these two's lives? Will they able to be together? Or misunderstandings and hate will grow?
YN is suffering and Bunny is too.

YN, Remember, I, author and readers are always with you. Stay strong, we'll find the happiness soon in the next chapters.

And as always, thanks for reading.
Saranghaeyo💙