Chapter 19

He said, "Yes I'm jealous! Don't go out with that guy!"

You stayed quite looking in his eyes. His eyes weren't lying, were they? He starred at you back. The hallway was silent and the yellow lights, being dim at the moment.

He added, "Why can't you understand?"

You asked, "What's that supposed to mean?"

He said, "Don't go out with stranger"

You clarified, "He's not some random guy I'm hanging out with like you see, he's actually my tour guide here in this place. So now you could stop 'worrying' for me, Jun-... Mr. Jeon"

He said, "Ohh, a tour guide? Hmm.. Nice and all over who am I to you. Just another guy. Right Miss. YN??"

You looked down at the ground. He's not just another guy for you. He's your love, but in reality he's your ex- husband which hurts all the time you see him, talk to him or think about him. He's being caring towards you, at least now he's showing some care but isn't it too late? But you still appreciate it anyway. For his question you don't have any answer right at the moment.

You looked at him last time and entered your room and closed the door. You were worn out. You needed some vacation but you're still bounded by his memories and him.

You don't want to remember that time where you were signing the divorce papers, it's awful. So much awful.

He is such an idiot for not coping up with you back then. Why should you give any chance for a guy like him? He broke your heart not thinking twice and those dreams you had for your future were broke like they don't value at all. He's a monster for doing so! You hate him!

----------------------------------

Last day at Mauritius.

You got ready, as you stepped out, bunny was there.

Your heartbeat was going crazy then he spoke, "Good morning"

You replied, "Morning"

He said, "I know you hate me but don't you think you should give me another chance?" You looked at him, he continued, "YN, I know I hurt your feelings yet again but..... I'm so sorry, please another chance?"

You replied, "Another chance is only for the people who actually changes not for the people who just stay the same, like you"

He said, "I promise you this time that I won't give you a chance to complain. I-I promise!"

You rolled your eyes and turned to leave but he held your wrist and turned you around and accidentally, your lips landed on his!!

You quickly tried to get off but he held your neck and kissed you! He put his hand on your waist and pulled you closer. His kiss was like he missed you?

You pushed him but in return he deepens the kiss.. He was gentle, he slowly moved his lips which made this moment magical! You want to break off but you just couldn't do that.

Some footsteps were getting near, you put your hand on his chest to push him but he held your hands preventing you from breaking the kiss.

You soon heard, "Gosh! Get a damn room, what a thing to see in the morning, geez!"

You were so much embarrassed by that remark. Jungkook, broke the kiss, he looked you in the eyes, you were blushing hard! You looked away.

He chuckled and said, "Should we get a room? A damn room?" He smirked and pecked your lips again.

You said, "What.. "

A peck

You, "You're.. "

Another peck

You, "Doing.. "

Another peck

You, "S-stop"

He said, "Gosh! You're so addicting"

Your cheeks were burning....
He leaned in for another kiss. This time roughly he kissed you. You let out a moan. He smirked.

He's such a bastard!

And as always, thanks for reading
Saranghaeyo💙