Chapter 28

The morning was more beautiful than usual because of bunny's presence. His flawless skin and his jet black hair were making your heart skip a beat as you moved towards him inch by inch to wake him up.

"Jungkook! Get up it's 9 in the morning already" You say.

He turned his back on you covering himself with blanket. You removed the blanket and shook his body.

He suddenly turned his head to you. You stopped, your hands still on him but now on his abs due to his sudden rotation. He smirked.

Oh no... That smirk is indicating bad vibes. He pulled you over him. "My morning kiss" He whispers.

You push him away and say "Your breath stinks, Jungkook! Go brush your teeth"

He laughs and obediently go to the bathroom. You exit the scene.

Wait a moment, I forgot to say that when you were starring at that angel like a creep, you were blushing and now you're blushing harder. Ok now you can exit the room 🙂

-------------------------------------------

You were at kitchen preparing breakfast when you felt SNAKES?!!!

Clam down sweetie, it's just, Jungsnake. I mean Jungkook's hands on your waist hehe.
"I brushed" He said

You looked at him and said, "So want me to call the press for you? Get off me, I'm busy"

He laughs and whispers in your ear, "No, I want you~" His hands travelling to your neck. Your breath hitched. You closed your eyes tightly. You can lightly feel his lips but he wasn't exactly kissing you, he just stayed in that position. You slowly opened your eyes and his eyes were closed, his hair perfectly laying over his forehead.

He spoke making your lips meet few times, "This is the best morning, I can't think about anything but you" Your heart was skipping so many of it's beats that you were afraid that it might skip all of it's beats because of this guy.

Before he kiss you, he moved away and smiled softly. His smile is like alcohol, it'll leave you in hangover. You said, "What's wrong?"

He said, "Oooohhhhhh, so you want me to kiss huh? Addicted already?" His smirk was back in town.

You defend, "No! I asked about your smile"

He teased, "Yea. Sure. Whatever you explain" He chuckles.

You roll your eyes and kick him out of the kitchen. He laughs.

-----------------------------------

After the breakfast, you were watching the Disney movie, Tangled. Gosh! How much obsessed you're to this animation. Jungkook joined you. He sat beside you like you're glued. You put your index finger on his shoulder and start pushing him, he over reacts like he's falling down a cliff and gonna die. You push him again and he falls on the couch. You roll your eyes and whisper, "Stupid"

He gets up and says, "It was a trust fall"

You said, "Shut up before I kick you out of my home"

He went silent. You continued to watch the movie. His head was hanging down. He went REALLY silent. Did that dialogue hurt his emotions that much?

You look over him and he was sitting with a pout. You felt bad for saying that. You say, "Jungkook? Are you mad at me?"

He nods his head in a 'yes'

You say, "Awww, don't be. I'm sorry"

He looks at you and turns away immediately. You held his shoulder and said, "Not gonna forgive?" He nods a 'no'

You say, "What should I do to seek your forgiveness?"

He looks at you with innocent eyes and asks, "Will you kiss me?" He's still pouting? What the-

He's acting like a baby and that question? How?

You were still looking at him and he looks over the TV, the scene where Rapunzel will kiss that guy on the boat. He points at it. You were about to take the remote and switch off the TV. He held your hand and pulled you closer.

In no time, his lips were getting closer and so the animes over the TV.

And ooopss!!!! Both of the scenes were disturbed. In the movie, hero's mate were the distraction and in reality, your doorbell.

Jungkook says, "Great timing!"

You chuckle and went to get the door. It was Mera. You push her outside and close the door behind you.

She was looking at you with 'I'm not gonna eat your food chill' kinda look if that makes any sense.

You explained her about the bunny. She said, "I can't believe he's here! He's my favorite boxer!" The door opened and he poped his head out and before Mera scream you closed her mouth and dragged her in.

"2JK! I'm your biggest fan, omg! I've watched all your matches and you're my favorite!! I love you so much! Can I get your autograph? A selfie? And when will be your next match? You're gonna stay here for how long? And why did you-"

Jungkook was now Jungshook because of those questions he was being attacked with. You said, "Have some oxygen"

She glared at you.

Jungkook said, "Thank you for the support, Miss...?"

Mera introduced herself, "I'm Mera"

--------------------------------------

You got coffee from the kitchen and sat beside Mera. They were talking about boxing.

"I love Conor McGregor! He's my inspiration" Jungkook said. And the conversation continued further not at all interesting and involving you.

Coffee was little bit hot more than usual and accidentally Mera spilled it over her leg. Jungkook set his cup and hurried to get an ice pack for her. Seconds later he was back again.

So gentle he was with the treatment. It seemed like, they were a couple. You just stood there and watched. You trust them both but something bothered you.

Afterwards, you lent your clothes to her. Soon then she left. Jungkook was going to his room when you called him. He stooped and looked at you.

You went to him and said, "You want anything to eat?"

He says, "Yea I'm actually hungry. So I'd love to have you please"

He added, "Thank you for reminding me though" He kissed your cheek. He slowly kiss you and it somehow turns out hot and steamy. You gently push him. He says, "Your friend is hot" You immediately looked at him who was biting his lips with his eyes closed. You hit his chest getting his attention. You gently slapped him. Now you were jealous.

-----------------------------------------------

And as always, thanks for reading.
Saranghaeyo💙