Chapter 17

The man was........

Jungkook?

His eyes were wide and he exclaimed, "YN?! You're here?"

You said, "Yea, just on a small vacation"

The waiter said, "Sorry Sir, please don't tell to my boss or else he'll kick me out of my post. Sorry"

Jungkook said, "You could've been more careful"

You said, "It's ok, it's just water, Mr. Jeon"

Jungkook looked at you in confusion but you remained calm. He looked at the worker and said, "It shouldn't repeat! Mind it!"

The waiter bowed and looked at you, "Ma'am, your order, shall I serve it?"

You said, "No it's ok, just give it to me"

He handed you the packet and left.

Before you close the door, Jungkook called you. He said, "Can we talk?"

You replied, "There's nothing to talk, Mr. Jeon"

He said, "Why you're calling me like that? Just call me 'Jungkook' and there's lot to clear things between us, don't you think?"

You said, "I'm not in the mood for this. I'm very hungry if you excuse me now"

He furrowed his eyebrows, you went inside and closed the door.

You had enough of him! You sat down on the bed and had your food.

Next morning,

You woke up early and got ready for another day, after having your breakfast at a restaurant you started off the adventure.

You waited for the guide whom you booked yesterday. It was time for him to arrive now. You were getting impatient, you called him.

??: Hello, Mauritius travel guiding agency. How can we help you?

You: Hello, this is YN, I actually booked a guide for myself yesterday afternoon. I'm waiting here at this location where we decided to meet but no one's showing up

??: We're so sorry for it madam. Could you tell me the name whom you've booked?"

You: Wait, I'll check...... It's Joe

??: Oh no! We're so sorry for his absence madam. He's actually off for a week

You: what? He's off and your company didn't even bother to inform me? How can you guys be so careless, gosh!

??: We'll arrange another guide as soon as possible. I'll go inform my boss

You: You know what, forget it. I don't need your help anymore. I'll just contact some other company, who's more responsible rather than like you guys

You hung up immediately. You were angry, you don't have time to waste and then these people being irresponsible is so much annoying.

Your phone vibrate, it was an unknown number.

You: Hello?

??: Hello, Miss. YN, this is Kim Taehyung, Manager of Mauritius travel guiding agency. We're really sorry for disappointment we've caused. We can make it up to you.

You: It is all fine now, Mr. Kim. You don't need to worry.

KT: As an apology, we want to provide you 50% discount. I'll send you a guide now, let me know your address Miss.

You: Umm.... Alright then, I'm at XX XXX street right now.

KT: Alright, an employee would be there in 15 minutes. Thank you for giving us another chance and I personally apologize for the inconvenience we've caused