Chapter 16

MAURITIUS!

You just landed here on one of the most  beautiful location on earth! The place you always wanted to travel to!

You took cab to your hotel. On the way you saw, crowded streets, restaurants, clean roads and the sky, and shining sun!
The weather was good and so your mood was too! You were so excited to be here. You can't wait to explore as much as you can!

Once you arrived to the hotel, you checked in.

(Photo credits to the respected photographers)

You took a hot shower and got ready to start the day.

You first headed to a restaurant for lunch. You ordered your food and took a seat at the corner near a window facing the bustling streets. It was a very busy place. So many tourists and the best part is there's no pollution at all! Isn't that so cool?

A group of people entered the restaurant and settled themselves in a quite large table of this restaurant. To your surprise, they all were Korean dressed in black suit. Few moments later, two men entered the restaurant making all the gentlemen to stand up quickly.

Everyone sits down and start to talk. The last man to join the group was incredibly beautiful! He was very charming. Tall and handsome.

His eyes suddenly met yours making you look away immediately. Your breath was unstable. You felt your cheeks burning. Then your food comes making you forget about the world.

You took photos of the food to add to the documentary you are into filming about your small vacation to Mauritius. Then, you dig in. It was delicious!

After your meal, you gazed over the table casually and caught that beautiful man starring at you already. He didn't look away somehow making you uncomfortable. You left the table hurriedly to pay the bill. You glanced again over the guy but he wasn't looking your way now. You sighed in relief and left the place.

You decided to visit the zoo, you were welcomed by the zoo keepers who will be in charge of touring you around. Filming your moments and capturing the glimpse of the zoo, you were learning about all the creatures. You were looking forward to see the giant tortoises.

After 3 hours inside the zoo, you were tired. You left to your hotel room. You washed up and ordered dinner to your room itself.

You looked at your phone. You went to Twitter and the first thing showed up was Jungkook's post with the location....... Mauritius?!?!?!?!?

You checked it again and again but it was still the same. You regretted coming here!

Then you heard loud voices coming right in front of your door. You opened it and saw, the waiter was apologizing to a man because he spilled water on him accidentally.

Oh God! The waiter was bringing food for YOU!

You asked, "What's wrong?"

The waiter remained silent and the man turned quickly and he was.......

And as always, thanks for reading
Saranghaeyo💙