Chapter 20

Later that day....

You were now heading to a famous church in Mauritius with Taehyung. The train ride was comfortable but you were lost in his thoughts, Jungkook's.

"What have you been thinking today? You're so lost", Said Taehyung.

You replied, " I don't know what's going to happen in my life ahead "

He chuckled and said, "I kinda am not used to deep thoughts like these, YN. But if you want to share anything with me, I'm listening"

You replied, "....... I... Have a question"

He looked at you to continue, "What will you do if a person has hurt you and still wants a chance? I mean, is it worth to give them a chance or not?"

He thought for a moment before answering your sudden question. He said, "If, you think that person is actually going to change I mean if you've a feeling somewhere that they would change this time at least then you should give another chance for them. Like, if you know them from a quiet a long time then it would be easier for you to provide an another chance but if you don't then you shouldn't just let your feelings get hurt again. You're a wise woman, YN. At least that's what I think of you who you are. You know better than me" He smiled and you smiled back at him.

You said, "You're right, I'll just think about it some more before finalising. Thanks, Taehyung"

He said, "Don't thank me, we're friends, right?"

You asked, "Are we?"

His expression went down. He thought he was very fast to conclude that you both are friends. He wanted to take his words back now.

You laughed and said, "We're friends, don't worry. I was just kidding"

He smiles and looks away. Awww!

-------------------------------------

At church~

You went in with hope. You bent down and prayed,

'Hey Lord, you're great. I just don't know how to handle my emotions anymore. I don't have any idea how to answer my own question. I still want to give Jungkook a chance, to prove himself that he had actually changed. Changed for goodness. Moonbin Oppa is not with me when I need him the most. Here in Mauritius, I came to have a break but I didn't get any break. I had to see him again, get those hurtful feelings again. I just want a break from all these things. When I look back, I had such a beautiful life, when Jungkook came in my life I forgot the meaning of 'peaceful life' but I don't wanna blame him though. I love him, yes I still do. Jesus, just give me some strength to live how I used to before'

You came and sat on the benches joining Taehyung. He asked, "Are you okay?"

You smiled at him and assured, "I'm okay, thanks"

----------------------------------

"I think some shooting is going on over there" Taehyung said.

You asked, "Where?"

He answers, "There.. See that crowd?"

You said, "Shall we go and watch? I love to see shootings"

He agreed and you guys went to get a part of that small crowd. There you saw a familiar man... Bunny

You got really nervous when you saw him. He was very indulged into his work. He was with a girl, it looked like he was explaining her what to do.

Taehyung said, "This is so boring, shall we go somewhere else?"

You said, "Umm... Taehyung, please some more minute we'll stay here"

He said, "Alright then"

You looked at the shooting but he wasn't there. Where did he go? You looked around and noticed that he was entering a building nearby and..... That girl was clinging on his arm.

You excused yourself, "Taehyung, I'll be right back.. I need to use washroom real quick"

He nodded and you left, you followed them. They were heading towards washroom itself. You slowed down your pace and she entered the ladies way while he stayed there out. The way she was clinging, gosh! You felt to punch her in the face like John Cena!

You, being the stalker stayed there waiting to know what'll happen next.

You heard a noise,
You peeked and saw.....

He was kissing that girl!!!!!

You were going to give him a freaking chance! He's a liar! He's...... Ughhh you can't even think how much you hate him!

Your phone dropped, causing them to stop their actions and look at you. You were crying, the warth did increase and you heard him say, "YN.. it's not what it looks like... "

You looked at him, "I can explain.. " He came towards your way and you slapped him. He looked at you in shock. You looked at that girl who had no emotion on her face. You scoffed, "I was ready to give you a 'chance', Jungkook. Sorry to disturb your personal time but you need to know that you're a liar! Explain me what? That how much shameless you are? Hmm? I was blind in love, but now.. I'm able to see what's wrong here and what was wrong with me. Go to hell, Jungkook!"

A tear dropped from his eyes syncing with your tears. His world collapsed syncing with yours and his faith within himself broke syncing with yours.

Now he realized that he is in love with you and he can't live a second without you. But in case of you the tables have turned, you now hate him more than anything and anyone!

You turned to leave that man who was the first one for you to whom you fell in love with and to made your mind go crazy. The man of your dreams. You promised yourself at your wedding day that no matter what you'll keep him happy and today you're here leaving him behind when he's crying.

But God chose this for you. A living hell where tears are predominating. You walked out from his sight and saw Taehyung there. Waiting for you, his face was stiff.

You spoke first, "What's wrong?"

He said, "I saw everything, YN. He was your boyfriend?"

And as always, thanks for reading
Saranghaeyo💙