Chapter 14

You kissed him!

Time paused, all you could hear is his heartbeat which is now in sync with yours. Feeling his soft lips against yours, you pulled him. His body was still stiff so you moved your hands from his neck to his shoulders and felt his muscles getting loosened. His hands wrapped around your waist and he kissed you back. This moment is seized.

Then you broke the kiss. Faces inches apart. Both of you felt each others breath. You moved away and he cleared his throat.

He said, "Uhh.... "

You cut him off and apologized, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to"

He asked, "So, you didn't mean it?"

You said, "I meant it.... No I didn't... Umm... "

He asks again, "Don't lie though. You didn't mea-"

Moonbin enters the room with his loud voice, "Guys, you need anything to eat?"

You said, "No, we're good"

Moonbin talks to Jungkook, "So what brings you hear Jungkook-ssi? I'm sorry I was busy before so wasn't able to greet you properly"

Jungkook reply, "Ah, it's okay Moonbin, I came to hear YN play guitar"

Moonbin compliments you, "Yea! She's a great guitarist! I'm a huge fan of her"

You say, "Thanks, Oppa"

He hugs you from side. Jungkook lowers his gaze.

Moonbin says, "Let's sit and talk Jungkook-ssi"

Jungkook, "Sure"

You three sit down and talk about random stuffs. The room goes silent when Moonbin said, "I got to know about your marriage, Jungkook"

Bunny looked at you and reply, "Well... We're trying to move on and making friendship you know. We're trying to forget whatever happened in the past. Right, YN?"

You nod your head at Moonbin and said, "Yea, as I explained. We're trying to move on"

Moonbin asks Jungkook, "Will you marry YN in the future if you eventually fall in love with her?"

You speak in defense, "Oppa what you're talking about? Stop discussing about our relationship anymore you're just making it uncomfortable for both of us"

Moonbin reply, "I'm just asking him a simple question because I'm concerned about you"

You roll your eyes and simply sat there with an annoyed expression. Moonbin looked at Jungkook for his answer.

Moonbin says, "Just simply answer with a 'yes' or 'no' it ain't that hard for you to tell"

You looked at him, he looked uncomfortable too but Moonbin wasn't ready to change the topic. Now, Moonbin's question put you in curiosity too. You wanted to know now what'll be Jungkook's answer.

Jungkook answers, "N-no, I wouldn't marry YN again. I just need her as a friend nothing more, nothing less" He looked confident with his answer. He looked over you and you were blank. You heard your heart breaking apart into pieces again.

Moonbin said, "Are you sure?"

Jungkook said, "Yeah"

You stood up. So did the boys. You excused yourself and went to your room.

Meanwhile, the boys watched you walk out. They heard the door slam. Jungkook heaved a sigh and looked at the ground.

Moonbin said, "Jungkook, she loves you madly, man"

Jungkook kept quiet. Moonbin continues, "She told me every single thing about you guys and how she feels towards you. Whenever your name comes in any conversation, I saw her eyes at that time which sparkles so much and the smile she carry while talking about you. You don't have any idea how much you hurt her today. She's probably totally broken"

Jungkook whispers, "I'm sorry"

Moonbin scoffs and says, "If you're really sorry then try not coming in front of her. You will only break her again. Stay away from her. If I ever find out that she's crying and the reason is you, then I'll not waste a second to break your bones. Remember that!"

He adds, "Don't simply give her fake hopes that you have feelings towards her"

Jungkook said, "What? I never did that"

Moonbin said, "You think I didn't see you kissing her yesterday night?"

Jungkook close his eyes and look at the ground again.

Moonbin says, "I think it's time for you to leave"

Jungkook takes his coat and goes out.

-------------------------------

Next day,

You come downstairs and saw Moonbin's bag all packed. He was making something in the kitchen.

You walk in and saw him cooking. You ask, "Why did you pack your bags, oppa?"

He replies, "Good morning to you too and I'm going back because something came up at office and even mom has been calling me a lot so I'll visit her today and board my flight afterwards"

You say, "You're going already?" You were about to cry. He turn off the gas and gives you a hug, "I'll be back soon, crocodile. Why crying?"

You ask, "When you'll come back?"

He says, "I don't know but I'm pretty sure that it's soon"

And as always, thanks for reading
Sarnaghaeyo💙