1v1

He pushed me into his door. It closed behind me. He took heavy breaths putting one hand on my head and one locking the door.
"Your sure Reyes when to bed?"
"Yeah. He's done for the night."
He started taking his jacket off me and hanging it on the door. I pulled his head in kissing him passionately. He picked me up by the waist and I wrapped my legs around him as he sat me up on the counter. We both laughed together. Jack leaned in caressing my chest. I took his shirt off and held his head in my hands. I pulled my fingers through his hair and kissed his head. He took a deep breath and smiled up at me.
"Next mission I'm taking you with me."
I smiled grabbing his head and forcing him into a kiss.
"Believe it Jack Morrison."
His arm wrapped around my back as we moaned into eachothers mouths. He embraced my body gently sucking on my neck and shoulders.
"You sure you want to do this?" I asked.
I felt him laugh into my neck and his warm breath whisper softly.
"Nothing would make me happier."
I smiled back a d caressed his head and pecked it softly. He got closer to my ear.
"I could use a drink though."
"Me too."
We stopped for a minute. He helped me off the counter and walked over to the fridge. A couple of bottles clanked as Jack opened the door. The dim light covered his face and he leaned over looking closely into the fridge. He finally reached in and grabbed two bottles and closed the door. He stood up, opened both bottles and handed one to me. I took a sip and sighed in relief. Jack shared the taste of his beer with me. I followed his lips to the couch where he sat down and smiled mischievously up at me. I sat in his lap with a hand on his shoulder and the other downing the bottle. I swallowed hard feeling Jack put his strong hands to my hips. I felt his chiseled abs fill my hands. His body was so strong and warm. My hair swung behind my head as I leaned in for another wet kiss. Jack was determined. I let his hands find their way around. He unclipped my bra. I tossed it aside and squeezed my boobs together. Jack's firm hands came in to squeeze them. It sent chills through my body. He finished his beer setting it on the side table next to us and immediately diving back in for action.
"I can't believe I was so blind." Jack said. "The most amazing woman in the world was right in front of me the whole time and.....I...."
All of a sudden his face sank.
"I was such an asshole."
His solemn face looked up at me. I put his hand to my cheek and nuzzled my face in it. Then I smiled down at him.
"Y/N you....you deserve someone better."
I gasped. I can't believe he just said that.
"Jack, you have saved my stupid ass on missions more times than I can count. I was too upset at all of the mean remarks you made that I didn't realize.....I actually owe you my life. Jack, I want you."
His stare was surprised. His eyes grew wide and his lips curved back into that amazing smile.
"But..." I began.
I used my finger to tilt his chin side to side. There were bruises on the side of his face.
"Gabriel has been hitting you again, hasn't he?"
Jack forced his chin out of my hand and looked away.
"It's nothing." He lied.
I sighed grabbing his chin and observing the bruises closer.
"That's one thing they didn't teach you at S.E.P. Jack; how to lie."
He said nothing, knowing that I knew the truth. I stood up and threw on a t-shirt from the floor. I opened the door to the freezer and pulled out a bag of peas. Walking back to Jack, I placed the bag to the side of his face. He held his hand over to keep it in place. I sat next to him and cuddled.
"I'm going to talk to Gabe."
"Just gives him another reason to act out. He'll know something is up."
"Why does he do this to you, Jack?"
He took a deep breath.
"I'm not the only one who likes you Y/N."
I gasped. Gabriel is in to me?! There's no way! He's-he's my best friend....oh...OH! Oh no. I stared up at Jack surprised.
"I-I had no idea!" I said.
"Gabe knew I was going to try and make a move, so he punched me, but if he does it again I swear to god I'll punch him back." Jack said. "That son of a bitch will get what he deserves."
I put a firm hand to his chest.
"Stop."
"Huh?"
"I don't want to see you two fight anymore. Why do you think I stood in front of Gabriel in the gym? You guys would kill eachother. Please Jack, let me talk to him first."
"Fine, but if he hits me again-"
"You can beat him blue." I said.