Alone At Last

For the next week Gabe and I did our usual routine. I brought breakfast and coffee every morning. After that we would stretch and do some combat training. We would spar with eachother, teasing and pinning the other to the floor. I tried hard not to use the strength in my new prosthetics, but something told me that if I was going to get out into the world again I would need to know how to use them. After sparing we would take a break and eat lunch then have a long nap. Moira would come in occasionally to run some tests, but the last three days of this final week she never came. She would only come to turn the lights on and off and to bring us whatever we needed. We didn't feel like we had enough privacy. Then one day she brought someone with her. He seemed slightly familiar. He was a very tall black man who was dressed very formally and had a thick African accent. His smile almost looked fake, but he seemed like a respectful person.
"Y/N this is Mr. Ogundimu."
"Hello. I am the one running the facility you are currently in." The man said fixing his tux.
"This is quite the laboratory you have," I began trying to sound professional. "But may I ask where we are exactly."
Moira looked nervous.
"Nowhere of big intrest I can assure,"
The man put a hand up. Moira bit her lip and stared down. Mr. Ogundimu cleared his throat and stared strait down at me.
"Ms. L/N, you are in the underground Talon base of operations. Reyes here has agreed to aid us in exchange for our resources. I'd like to ask you to do the same."

I stared wide eyed. My breath came out shaky. I couldn't believe we were in the Talon base and that Gabriel had already decided to help them. The one organization I sought to take out is now asking me to join them.
"Y/N, Overwatch was weak. We were at war with eachother."
"Who's fault is that Gabe?!"
"Morrison's."
I gapsed. He dared to dirty Jack's name?
"Jack was the one who took the credit for every mission. Even the ones he didn't carry out. He gave everyone a hard time and never respected authority. The list goes on. Talon was in the background trying to make sure the war inside Overwatch didn't get passed on to the rest of the world, but it was too late. The omnics turned and raged war. Talon wants to end the war." Gabriel explained.
"That is correct." Akande said. "We want you to help us end the war. With proper training you could become a powerful Talon agent."
I thought long and hard about this decision. I tensed up turning to Akande, then to Gabe.
"I guess, they haven't hurt you have they?"
"Of course not."
I turned back to Akande.
"Ok, deal."
He smiled down.
"Good, we'll get your equipment set up in two days. Moira, please take them to their new bedroom. I think they have both been here long enough. As long as you two want to continue sharing a room." Akande gestured.
My face became hot with blush. I stumbled on my words.
"Y-yeah we would like t-that." I replied turning to see Gabe's soft smile.
We both walked down the hall and into a rickety old elevator. The gate closed and we begane to rise. We watched several feet of concrete slip pass the iron doors until a bright hallway appeared. At the end was a nicer looking door. We walked down and the door opened for us to reveal another hallway. There were a few doors on either side of us and another door at the end of the hallway. We followed Moira to one of the doors and went inside. With a beep of a keypad a set of lights came on around the ceiling to reveal a spacious bedroom. A large king bed sat untouched against the side wall. A full bathroom was attached in the back of the room. There was a small desk with a laptop and tablet sitting on it. A Talon logo hung on the wall strait from the door.
"I trust you can make yourselves comfortable. Tomorrow you need to meet me downstairs to get your measurements done." Moira explained exiting the room.
"Measurements?" I asked.
She turned at me annoyed.
"For your uniform. We're not monsters here."
The door closed. I felt Moira's dark presence completely leave the room. Gabe and I both starred at every nook and cranny of the room. There wasn't much around, but we didn't need much either. As our eyes went across the room they soon met eachother. I gave Gabriel a reasured smile. He sat on the bed and sighed in relief, but looked down. He pinched his shirt and looked back up at me. I looked down at myself to see that we were still in hospital clothes.
"Wonder if theirs a change of clothes around here." He said.
I looked around the room. On either side of the bed was a nightstand with two drawers. I opened one to reveal black sweat pants and sweaters. Their were select sizes. I took a large set out and tossed it across the monstrous bed. Then grabbed a set for myself. I began taking off the hospital pants and let them fall to the floor. I stopped and looked up to see Gabriel's glance.
"Oh, s-sorry." He said covering his eyes.
I giggled a bit. Then took off my top so I was in my panties and bra. Then walked up to the bed with a grin on my face and spread my legs so I was sitting in Gabriel's lap. I felt his body shake.
"Ah, you're not worried about falling right through me?"
"I trust you."
I gently started stroking his shoulders. Then I took his hands away from his eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. His eyes smowly opened as if he didn't know what he was about to see. He fixed his gaze on my smiling face and looked down at my body. His hands went to my waist. We began to share the same smile.
"Y-y/N."
I reached down and started rolling his shirt up and off of his torso. I put a cold hand to his strong chest. O e of his hands layed on the side of my head. We pulled eachother into a kiss. I sucked his top lip hard. I felt his cold tongue enter my mouth. It gave me the chills. Gabriel's curious hands went to my back as I moaned into his mouth. He unclipped my bra. I broke the kiss and carelessly tossed it to the floor. I eagerly got Gabe to stand, so I could pull his pants off. He let me. He grabbed my and threw me back on the bed. I could see a bulge in his boxers. I giggled into his neck as he groped me and placed kisses along my neck. His breath was warm in my ear.
"Finally, we're alone."
I moaned into his lips as he quickly removed his underwear. Then he rolled mine off. I felt his throbbing dick gently glide down my clit. With a forcefull grunt he thrusted his cock into me. I gasped loudly holding my hand over my mouth. At first it was painful, but I wanted more. He thrusted back and forth into my body. I held him tighter.
"H-harder!"
He thrusted into my body fast. It felt so good. He was absolutely amazing.
"Heh, better than Jack? Bet he didn't give you this much of a good time."
"Shut up."