t h r e e.

ever since the night at yoongis, jungkook felt different. he felt as if he should forgive yoongi. but he cannot forgive that easily.

yeah, jungkook really likes him, but he bullied him for four years and now jungkook is all messed up in the head.

school was letting back in now from the winter break. and jungkook ditched his glasses for contacts.

those contacts made him feel like a superhero.

jungkook walked into class, head down, nervous for what people would think about him having contacts.

one girl yelled "whos the hottie?" while another yelled "gross put the glasses back".
jungkook didnt know how to react so he just sat down and laid his head down.

when yoongi walked in, he noticed jungkook didnt have glasses on.

Yoongi: No more glasses huh?

Jungkook: Y-yeah. My mom said I only need glasses during the night now! I mean um-

jungkook was always happy and quirky but as soon as he saw the looks lisa and jennie were giving him, he dialed it down.

Yoongi: I'm happy for you! he smiled slightly.

Jungkook: Yea thanks i guess. Try taking these asswipe.

Yoongi: I'm not like that anymore Kookie.

Taehyung: What? the? fuck? Suddenly you're a softie for him?

Yoongi: Always have been. Just never showed it the right way.

the day went on and they went through normal schedules, etc.

about halfway through the day, jungkook started to get a bit sick, so jungkooks mom came to pick him up.

yoongi was worried the rest of the day for him because he didn't want to see him ill. all those years yoongi wished illness on him, he didnt want to loose jungkook again.

after jungkook and his mom went home, yoongi asked to go to the bathroom.

in the bathroom he texted jungkook~

+
Yoongi: Kookie:( You ok?

Jungkook: I guess.

Yoongi: Send me your address.

Jungkook: 1) Why? 2) Stalker.

Yoongi: I wanna come visit you after school. Is your mom working late tonight?

Jungkook: Yea

Yoongi: Exactly. Tell her I'll come take care of you while she goes to work. Now send me your address.

Jungkook: *attached address*

Yoongi: Thanks baby

Jungkook: Um what?

Yoongi: Thanks Kookie;)
+

yoongi flushed the toilet so it wasnt obvious he didnt use the bathroom and left.

yoongi continued his day bored and lonely. but inside, he couldn't wait to see jungkook and spend the whole night with him.

*

the school bell rang as yoongi opened up his Maps app and put in Jungkooks address. he wanted to get there in time to meet Ms. Jeon.