s e v e n.

it was the morning everyone left for the Bahamas. school was out, and jungkook was happy. yoongi, ms. min, and mr. min picked up jungkook and ms. jeon early in the morning.

they left their car at a friends house, and their friend took them to the airport. they had to fly from Seoul to Los Angeles. Then Los Angeles to Bahamas.

jungkook had never flown anywhere before. he was extremely scared and i wanted to hold onto yoongi the whole time.

they boarded the plain. the three adults sat together, yoongi and jungkook sat together, and they had an empty seat next to them.

jungkook: yoongie~ im scared.

yoongi: baby it's gonna be okay. hold onto my arm.

jungkook laid his head on yoongis shoulder, hiding his face in the olders neck. yoongi held his hand tightly and told him everything would be okay.

*

their first flight landed in Los Angeles. they had two hours until they boarded again, so yoongi and jungkook went to get everyone food. but jungkook got lost.

this ugly rat. yoongi was kinda mad, but you couldnt blame him. he'd never been in an airport.

yoongi tried calling him, texting him, no response. he just decided to go around the entire airport looking for his baby bunny.

after an hour of searching, he found jungkook looking at all the stuffed animals in a store all the way on the other side of the airport.

yoongi: baby~

jungkook: im right here! look at all these cuties!!

yoongi: i thought i lost you. you ugly rat never leave my side, got it?! he said in an angry tone.

jungkook: s-sorry. please dont be mad at me. he pouted.

yoongi: i wont be mad at you baby boy, i just dont wanna loose you.

jungkook: sorry for going off without you. please still love me.

yoongi: of course i do. he smiled softly.

yoongi leaned over and kissed jungkooks cheek, making the younger blush.

???: ugly ass asian gays.

a man snickered to himself, but loud enough for the boys to hear. yoongi turned around,

yoongi: excuse me? did you think i couldnt understand you?

???: oh look, he knows English. he laughed.

jungkook: baby, lets go. please~ he whispered as he held onto yoongi.

yoongi: yeah~ i dont have time for his shit.

???: i dont know what the fuck you said but keep your stupid asian and most importantly GAY asses AWAY FROM ME!

a cashier turned around in disappointment. 

??: Sir, Please leave the store now with no troubles or you'll be escorted off LAX property.

???: oh cmon! theyre fucking gay!! and im the one who has to leave?! he said angrily as he walked out.

yoongi and jungkook walked over to the cashier.

jungkook: thank you ms.??

??: sunmi. ms. sunmi!

yoongi: thank you sunmi! and your korean is amazing!!

sunmi: my father is korean, but my mother is american.

jungkook: awesome!

yoongi: ms. sunmi, why did you defend us?

sunmi: because i believe love is love, and that everyone can love who their heart points out to them.

yoongi and jungkook finished chatting with sunmi, and jungkook convinced yoongi to buy him a teddy bear that said 'California' on it, to mark his journey.

the boys walked back to their gate,, without what they went for in the first place,, food.
shit.

yoongi and jungkook froze in their footsteps as they saw their moms and mr. min chatting. they quickly ran to go get hamburgers for all of them.

the next flight was boarded and getting ready to take off for the Bahamas. jungkook , again  was scared.

he clung onto yoongi forever. he eventually fell asleep on yoongis shoulder.

*

it was the first night in the Bahamas. Yoongi and Jungkook shared a room, while the adults shared a room in the hotel.

the time was late, so they decided to go to sleep and have fun tomorrow.

*

the five of them spent the day at the beach.

jungkook: baby!! please come in the water with me!

yoongi: but its gross and salty and cold.

jungkook: oh. ill go by myself then. he said pouting.

yoongi: wait. i cant make you sad.

jungkook: no. i wont force you. he walked away sad.

yoongi: jungkookie!! he ran after the younger.

yoongi: ill come with you.

jungkook: yay!!

~

this ones short bc the next chap. has some drama👀.