e i g h t.

it was around 9pm, the five had just finished dinner.

Ms. Min: Us adults are going to the spa, you boys can hang around the hotel. Be back at midnight!

Jungkook: Yes Ma'am!

Yoongi: Thanks mom!

Ms. Jeon: Be safe!

they parted ways. yoongi grabbed jungkooks hand and walked towards a club that was in the hotel.

jungkook: y-yoongi? we cant g-go in there.

yoongi: they dont care nor have security or id checks. cmon baby.

jungkook had never drank/gotten drunk before. yoongi obviously has.

when they walked in, jungkook wouldnt let go of yoongi. he was so nervous and scared.

yoongi walked them to the bar.

yoongi: can i have um~ watermelon margarita, extra vodka please. jungkook? want anything?

jungkook: w-water.. please. he said shyly.

yoongi: and a bottle of water please.

yoongi took out his wallet and paid. he took his drink, gave jungkook his water, then took jungkooks hand in his and they went to sit down.

yoongi and jungkook just sat there and made each other laugh.

after yoongi finished his first drink, he went for another.

yoongi: im gonna go get another. ill be back. he kissed jungkook.

he didnt come back.

after he ordered another drink, a young boy came up to him and put his arm around yoongis waist.

yoongi: jungkook?

??: nope.

yoongi: j-jimin?!

jimin: hey there. he smirked.

yoongi: what are you here for?

jimin: family vacation. you?

yoongi: same.

jimin: come by me! im bored.

yoongi: sure.

yoongi completely forgot jungkook was there.

*

after a ton more drinks, a ton of laughs, and a ton of flirting, they kissed.

the kiss was deep and passionate. what was yoongi doing? yeah, he was drunk but he could've stopped it from happening.

the kissing turned to a full on makeout, which went on for a while.

jimin stood up and brought yoongi into a small room for the two to be alone. yoongi was drunk, and had no control over what he was doing.

~

jungkook was worried because yoongi never came back. he walked around the club trying to find his boyfriend when,,

he saw him kissing jimin.

he bursted into tears.

jungkook: fuck you, min yoongi. he screamed, full of tears,, causing the boys to look up.

jungkook stormed out of the club, and made his way to the roof of the hotel. it was lonely and quiet up there.

jimin: yoongi im sorry-