f i v e.

it had been about a week since yoongi and jungkook began dating. jungkook was always shy when yoongi tried to kiss him in the hallways. at school, he made things as if yoongi could only hold his hand. but at home, jungkook was ready to make out with him for hours.

it was the last day of the week and jungkook wanted to take yoongi on a date. but he didnt know what to do, so he saved up money and they went to dinner at a fancy (wooo) restaurant.

[^its a twice reference. stan twice^]

yoongi: you didnt have to put all your money into this.

jungkook: i know. b-but i wanted to show my appreciation for you.

yoongi: awe kooks.

jungkook: i like the aesthetic this place has.

yoongi: honestly, me too.

jungkook: it's kinda got a fancy (wooo) aesthetic but its also very emo. i dont know.

yoongi: i get it. it's basically our music style in a restaurant.

the both of them loved music like panic! at the disco, day6, and other rock artists.

*

the boys finished at dinner and jungkook drove to his house. his mom was working late, and he didn't want to be alone again.

jungkook really wanted to kiss him. bad.
he saw the way yoongi looked out the window at the stars, and the way yoongis hair shined in the moonlight.

the boys got to jungkooks house and walked in. his mom was already gone for the night, so they could practically make out forever if jungkook was willing to.

yoongi knew the way around jungkooks house since he was always there. he went to the kitchen and got himself a bottle of strawberry milk and a banana milk for jungkook. then met jungkook in his room.

jungkook was cold so he put on a sweatshirt and gray joggers. when yoongi walked in the room to see his big baby, he almost had a heart attack of cuteness overload.

yoongi: h-here's your banana milk baby.

jungkook: thank you! he ran happily to yoongi.

yoongi: is there anything you wanna do?

jungkook: hmm... he pretended to think then smirked. Kissie yoongi!! he smiled

yoongi put his strawberry milk down and sat next to jungkook. jungkook sat with one leg over yoongis waist, the other bent in, and kissed yoongi.

the kiss lasted for a good 5 or so minutes but it felt like heaven. yoongi was really needy for jungkook, but he didn't think jungkook was ready.

jungkook finally pulled away as he was feeling weak. the smol bean was running out of air.

jungkook put on a movie and the two cuddled until they fell asleep.

*

it was monday. jungkook hated mondays.

when jungkook got to school, he met up with yoongi, who held his hand tighter than ever.

jungkook: is everything okay?

yoongi: no.

jungkook: tell me.

yoongi: just- im really sorry. for everything. always bullying you. all for nothing. im sorry. i don't deserve you.

jungkook: yoongie~ he pouted.