s i x.

it was the last month of school. jungkook was excited because he couldn't wait to spend his summer with yoongi.

yoongi and jungkook were doing well. they had been dating for about two months now. everything was going smooth, until jungkook was stupid enough to believe some girls who wanted yoongi for themselves.

it was the end of the day;

jennie: im telling the truth jungkook! yoongi just feels sorry for you so he's dating you out of pity.

jungkook: s-seriously? tears left his eyes

lisa: yes. he just didn't want to catch a case if you killed yourself. he doesnt like you.

jungkook: he said h-he loved-

jennie: he lied! he never loved you!

jungkook: oh. I understand. thanks.

he turned around, tears streaming down his face, as he walked off school campus.

yoongi looked all over for jungkook, because they normally walked home together. but he wasnt there.

when he got home, he texted jungkook.

+
yoongi: hey baby. why'd you leave early?

jungkook: fuck you.

yoongi: what?

jungkook: fuck you! you never liked me! you lied. you said you loved me but you dont.

yoongi: jungkook what are you talking about?

jungkook: you lied to me. you're nothing but my bully!

yoongi: baby~

jungkook: goodbye yoongi.

yoongi: baby please dont do anything stupid.

jungkook: tell your mom i said thank you and tell my mom i love her. and yoongi, i loved you.

yoongi: baby~
+

tears left yoongis eyes. he immediately panicked and just ran out his house to find jungkook.

*

when yoongi got to jungkooks house, the front door was open, an ambulance in the street, ms. jeon screaming and crying, and jungkook, wrists bloody, but a still beating heart.

yoongi cried harder than ever. he went up to ms. jeon and asked to ride in the ambulance with her. she agreed, still sobbing as she held onto yoonigs hand.

*

a few hours later, at the hospital, jungkook was okay and breathing. the doctors stopped the bleeding as fast as possible. one doctor told ms. jeon all he kept repeating was 'save me yoongi'.

when jungkook woke up from a nap, yoongi was there next to him.

jungkook: y-yoongi?

yoongi: hi baby.

jungkook: i-im sorry.

yoongi: dont be. i love you.

jungkook: i-i love you too. but do you really?

yoongi: yes. I promise. who told you i didnt love you?

jungkook: jennie and lisa.

yoongi: stupid hoes. baby, never listen to them! okay?