n i n e.

the plane had just landed from LA to Seoul. as soon as yoongi turned airplane mode off, his phone went crazy with texts and calls from taehyung.

they had come home to an actual mess. a mess that they were dragged into for literally no reason.

+
taehyung: yoongi

taehyung: dude shits going down

taehyung: jesus god

taehyung: yoongi!

taehyung: how the fuck did you get into this?

taehyung: yall arent even in the country.

taehyung: oh my god

taehyung: jennie lost her shit.

taehyung: oh my jesus
+

those were just a fourth of the messages.

yoongi: shit.

ms. min: language.

yoongi: sorry.

jungkook: whats wrong baby?

yoongi: we gotta meet up with taehyung when we get back home. apparently some shit went down and we got brought into it for no reason.

jungkook: this is from the day of the fight isnt it?

yoongi: he didnt say.

after they went to their own houses to put things away, yoongi came to jungkooks house and picked him up.

ms. jeon: you two were literally inseparable for a week, youre still going with him? she laughed.

jungkook: mom!

ms. jeon: what?! im just wondering.

jungkook: gotta go. love you!

ms. jeon: yeah, love you too.

jungkook walked outside to yoongis car.

yoongi: hey again baby~ he pecked jungkook on his lips

jungkook: we can finally kiss without our parents saying 'not in public'.

yoongi: yeah. lets get going.

yoongi placed a hand on jungkooks thigh, slowly rubbing it softly.

jungkook: so, um- yoongi?

yoongi: yes my love?

jungkook: when will you kiss me? like the way you kissed jimin when you were drunk.

yoongi: baby~ i didnt want to rush things. that night, i didnt even snap to realize it was jimin. the whole time i thought it was you.

jungkook: c-can you kiss me like that later?

yoongi: sure. whatever makes you happy. he smiled.

*
when they got to taehyungs house, he was sitting on the sofa, and he smelling strongly of alcohol.

yoongi: what? the? fuck? happened to you?!

taehyung: my dudes, its been a long week. let me live.

jungkook: what the fuck went on?

taehyung: jennie and baekhyun threw a party, i obviously was forced to go because of namjoon, and shit happened there.

yoongi: like?