t w e l v e.

~. yoongi and jungkook: holy shit.

ms. min: well, i guess we're bringing these boxes to his mothers house.

yoongi: youre not upset?

ms. min: wouldnt it be awkward to be sad over you ex-husbands death? especially if you suffered with such an awful man for 10 years of your life?

yoongi: you have a point.

jungkook: i feel weird now.

ms. min: dont! it's perfectly fine jungkook. everything will be ok.

yoongi: i can finally come home with jungkook and not have to walk the block because we could hear the fighting. and we can finally be happy mom.

yoongi walked over to his mom, and hugged her tightly. he whispered 'we can finally be happy, and youll get the son in law you want'

*

after ms. jeon heard about the news, she asked ms. min and yoongi if they wanted to hang out at her and jungkooks house tonight.

* [ik im time skipping a lot just wait jeez]

###

their bodies were sweaty, close together. jungkooks hair was laid perfectly over his forehead. one hand holding yoongis neck, the other playing with yoongis hair.

their lips moving perfectly in sync. their soft lips melting together. their tongues fighting for dominance.

jungkook was running out of breath. he pulled away quickly and yoongi smirked. yoongi let jungkook catch his breath for just a minute before beginning to place marks along his neck, making jungkook moan slightly.

jungkook heard footsteps. he tried speaking but he couldnt. the door was being unlocked. he immediately tapped yoongis head, making him stop. he whispered

jungkook: my mom. cuddle.

yoongi: well shit. he laughed.

yoongi wrapped his arm around jungkooks neck to hide the hickeys since he didnt have time to find a sweatshirt. and jungkook was playing with yoongis hair giggling.

ms. jeon: are you boys doing ok?

jungkook: yeah, why?

ms. jeon: just checking.

jungkook: oh, okay.

ms. jeon smiled, and closed the door. she walked back into the kitchen laughing a bit.

ms. min: so..?

ms. jeon: oh they were definitely making out. their lips were swollen.

ms. min: ah~ they make such a cute couple.

back in jungkooks room~

jungkook: fuck.

yoongi: i love kissing you. i cant kiss anyone else. ever. i cant love anyone else either.

jungkook: i love you too baby. you literally went from being the worst person know, to my favorite person.

yoongi: i love you, a lot. im never gonna hurt you again. unless i make it hurt in the right places. he winked.