t e n.

jungkook was sleeping peacefully next to yoongi. their moms had left to go to work early this morning. they left a note on the counter saying "have a good day boys<3"

the house was quiet. occasionally a car passing by could be heard. but very quiet and peaceful. then yoongis phone rang.

jungkook whined in frustration and tiredness.

yoongi: sorry.

yoongi grabbed his phone and saw the called ID.

" dad🤢"

he ran into jungkooks room from off the sofa and answered his phone.

yoongi: yes? he said sounding angry but just tired.

mr. min: thats not how you answer the phone min yoongi.

yoongi: sorry. i was still sleeping.

mr. min: where the fuck is your hoe of a mother?

yoongi: shes not a hoe unlike you! and she stayed over with me.

mr. min: did she go to work?

yoongi: yeah why?

mr. min: alright. yoongi- what would your input be if me and your mother split?

yoongi: if its what you both want. then i dont care.

mr. min: okay. your mom and i have not been getting along lately.

yoongi: yeah no shit.

mr. min: language. anyways, she hasnt been around a lot. where does she go after she drops you off by jungkook?

yoongi: she stays. she and ms. jeon get along really well.

mr. min: well, we havent worked it out legally yet, but your mom and i will be splitting.

yoongi: thank god.

mr. min: what?

yoongi: you treat her like shit! and i sometimes overhear what you do to her when she tells ms. jeon. and you guys are always fighting!

mr. min: well, im glad youve taken this well. i have to get back to work now. bye. he hung up.

yoongi was so happy for himself and his mom. his asshole of a dad wouldnt be treating his mom like he did before.

yoongi walked quietly back to the couch to be there for jungkook when he woke up. but jungkook was already awake.

jungkook: yoongi? he said teary eyed.

yoongi: im right here. whats wrong?

jungkook: i-i had a bad dream. where'd you go?

yoongi: im sorry. and i was on the phone with my father. he told me that he and my mom are finally going to split. im happy!

jungkook: oh okay. well, im happy for you and your mom!

yoongi: yeah, but what was your bad dream about?

jungkook: i dont know. i just saw random things. bad things. but i dont know what they were.

yoongi: im always here baby, ill protect you.

jungkook: so, whats for breakfast? he pouted.

yoongi: whatever you want.

*

after breakfast, they ended up staying home cleaning because jungkooks mom asked him to. and of course, yoongi offered to help no matter how many times jungkook said for him not to.

*

jungkook: spotless.

yoongi: see, you couldnt have done this all by yourself!

jungkook: whatever. thanks for helping though. he sat next to yoongi, wrapping his arms around yoongis waist.

yoongi: your mom should be getting home soon. i know i slept over last night, but do you think she'll let me stay again? i just-

jungkook: dont wanna be home when your dad finalizes things with your mom?

yoongi: yep. shes gonna just move in with her mom AKA my grandma.

jungkook: i love your grandma. she makes the funniest jokes.

yoongi: she gets them from jin. they laughed.

the rest of their day was chill and simple.

-

______________________________
ik this ones short but a ton of twists are coming oop-