AFRICAN NOSTRILS (Beyoncé Imagine)

Beyoncé Imagine

"Don't let a lot of people inBut you get admission"

But you get admission"

-------

Her fingers ran through your hair with a certain expertise that no one but her could have. The both of you laying in your bed. Your head on her bare stomach, and nothing but the faint sound of your flat screen in the background.

This is the most peace you had felt since you got back to the states. With the constant travel that comes with being a photographer, it's hard for you to truly relax. When you're with Beyoncé though, it feels as if your stress and worry was never there. She is your natural anxiety pill. Just like a real anxiety pill though, B could calm you but it seemed like nothing could stop you from getting trapped in your own mind.

Before the beauty you were laying on came into your life you were lost. Nothing made sense, you could be in a room filled with love and still feel a weight on your heart. Then came Beyoncé and lifted it unexpectedly. You can't lie it scared the living shit out of you at first, but you were already in too deep. So you said fuck it until you also realized that if she left you, that weight would come back tenfold.

"Baby, what are you thinking about?" Beyoncé asked while watching TV and bringing you out of your thoughts.

"Nothing." You mumbled into her stomach.

Beyoncé's fingers stopped. "Y/n you know I hate being lied to." She comments. "So what's actually wrong?"

When the two of you started seeing each other she looked you in the eyes and told no matter how invested her heart was she wasn't going to stand being lied to again. So you promised her you wouldn't and you haven't. You just sometimes withheld the truth.

You sigh and look up at her. "Can't you just let it go for once Beyoncé? I don't always want to talk about my damn feelings." You try to explain but it comes off more hostile then you meant it to.

Beyoncé sighs then pushes you off of her body and starts picking up her clothes to put them back on her body. "Define always Y/n, because I can't recall a time when you have. It's always 'I don't want to talk about it right now' or my favorite 'can we talk about it later'. Knowing damn well that we never will."

After being fully dressed she looks at you, making sure to make eye contact. "If I want to be with someone I can't connect with, then I might as well go back to Shawn."

You just blankly stare at her. "Stop playing with me you know you don't wanna go back to African nostrils."

B purses her lips to try and keep from laughing. "Did you just call him African nostrils?" You nod with a slight smirk. "I hate you so much for that." She says while biting her lip to keep from laughing.

You shrug. "It's the truth. The niggas nostrils huge." She shakes her head amused. You get up from the bed and wrap your arms around me her waist. "So.. still wanna go back to him cause I'm pretty sure his nostrils would swallow you whole Bey." You ask while swaying the both of you.

She looks up and acts as if she is thinking about it. "Hmm you gone open up more?"

"I don't know about all that." You pull her closer as you feel her trying to get out of your hold. "Damn will you let me finish." She stops her obvious struggle. "But I'll work on it for you and eventually you will be my personal Dr. Phil. You just gotta let me get to that point alright?" You finish and look at her expectantly.

Beyoncé smiles. "That's all I wanted." Then connects your lips in a slow kiss. "I put my clothes on but I kind of want you to take them back off now" she said while slowly dragging her nails down the back of your neck.

"Well.. that's a job I can solve like Jimmy John's. Freaky and fast." You say smirking thinking it was a pretty good line.

The reaction you got back was a blank face from Beyoncé. "You dumb for that." She says before leaving out of the bedroom door.

"What that was a pretty good fucking line babe." You yell after her. Then follow up with. "Pun all the way intended."

You hear Bey mumble. "I am literally dating a child." You just laugh.

God, I love her

--------

Hope your eyes enjoyed reading that i'll update more if I can just get like 10 votes. Also for request I really don't care who they are... like at all I like em all if they're female. Well usually.

Alright Peace.