I

"KC... KC... KIANA!" "Damn, what nigga?" KC says irritated. "Did you hear anything I just said?" "Yeah...." Sebastian raises his eyebrow at Kiana "So you agree, we should snitch on O and Doni to 5-0 about what they be doing"

KC looks up from her phone stunned "Wait, hol'up... i ain't know... Nah, i don't agree to that!" Sebastian rolled his eyes at KC

"What on your phone is so much more interesting than me" Sebastian says annoyed "None of ya' business nigga, ain't nothing on here anyway" KC says looking down at her phone "Well obviously something is, considering you've been ignoring everything I've said" "Damn Seb., what did you say that was to important that you throwing a temper tantrum over it"

"Well if you must know, I-" "Ayy! Wassup niggers!" Sebastian was interrupted by Taymor "Hi Tay" Seb. says sighing, clearly annoyed.

"Ay, Ya'll seen Doni, I been looking everywhere for him" Taymor says sitting next to Seb. "Nah, last time I say him was yesterday night." KC said putting her phone away "Last night?" " Yeah, last night, him and O came to Ma's after they got done doing whatever they was doing" " Why you looking for him anyway" Seb asked "Cause that nigga owe me money" Taymor says "What he owe you money for"

" Cause me and him had a bet" "A bet" Seb asks confused "A bet about what?" "Me and him bet on O and this chick" "I bet that O would smash before the end of the week, Doni bet he wouldn't, and you can guess the outcome considering he owe me" Taymor says

Hearing this, KC feels discouraged and pulls out her phone, putting her earbuds in.
Upon seeing this, Sebastian instantly feels for KC, knowing her feelings towards O. "Um, imma go down to Ma's and see if she need any help" KC says standing up from the bench "Ok, I'll see you" Taymor says not looking up from his phone "Bye KC"

Sebastian says knowing why she wanted to leave "What's her problem" Taymor says still looking at his phone "Are you dumb or are you stupid?" Sebastian says side eyeing Tay "What you mean" Taymor says looking confused " Nothing.. it's nothing Tay" Sebastian says getting up and walking away "YO!" "WHAT I DO?" Taymor says yelling after Sebastian