V.

3rd POV
KC stared at her phone as it rang and contemplated even picking it up, but after a few seconds she answered it

*Phone Call Begins*
💙Mini Mo💙- Heyyyy Bittcchh!!!!
KC- Mo???
💙Mini Mo💙- Yeah, who else would it be?
KC- I thought you was someone else
💙Mini Mo💙- Who the hell gon' call you this early in the morning.... unless you was expecting a call from someone.. WHO IS IT!
KC- No one Mo, I wasn't expecting a call
💙Mini Mo💙- Mmmhmmm... Sure
KC- I wasn't
💙Mini Mo💙- Alright, I don't believe you, but whatever you say
KC- So What did you call me for?
💙Mini Mo💙-  I was gonna tell you over the phone, but now I wanna wait till we get to school, so hurry up and get to school!!
*Phone hangs up*

KC smiles as she rolls her eyes at her overdramatic best friend and goes to get ready for school.
KC's POV
I get up and get ready for school, I go through my closet and pick out a simple out fit, but I guess you could call all of my outfits simple really.
KC's Outfit

*At School*I walk through the gates of the school with my head down

*At School*
I walk through the gates of the school with my head down. In case you forgot, this is the hood, and the on of the parts of the hood is it's ghetto ass school, a school I unfortunately have to go to. A school filled with thots, weird ass teachers, wannabe gangsters, and real gangsters. Then there are the normal ones, like me and... well really just me as far as I know, I'd say Mo and Sebastian, but those two are far from normal... And almost like she felt me think her name, the weirdo appeared. "Heyyyy Hoee!!!" Mo said while forcefully hugging KC "Hello Mo." KC said unenthusiastic "Hello Mo. What's got you all down and boring? Well more boring than you already were" Mo said walking beside KC " Nothing, just a lot on my mind... it's not important" KC said clearly not wanting to say more "So what did you call me for?" KC says trying to divert the conversation.

"Okay, So you remember Michael right?" Mo said enthusiastically "Michael.... Lightskin Michael?" KC replied "Yeah, that Michael" Mo said "Yeah, what about him" KC said looking over at Mo "Well.... He asked me to go to this party with him tonight" Mo said smiling "And what did you say?" KC said looking forward "I said yes of course" Mo replied. Upon hearing Mo say this, KC stopped in her tracks and turns fully to look at Mo "WHAT!" KC semi-yells "What? What's wrong?!" Mo says confused "You said yes?!! Why" KC says "What do you mean why, because I like him" Mo replied getting a little annoyed "Because he most likely don't like you" KC says with a bland tone "I mean come on Mo, he has a history of using girls and throwing them out" KC says looking Mo in the eyes "KC, I promise it's not like that, trust me. Plus he won't be able to use me with you there by my side tonight" Mo says starting to continue walking forward "Hol' up, what? What you mean?" KC says staring at Mo "Oh I forgot to tell you, I maybe... kinda.. sorta set you up to chill with one of his friends...." Mo says worriedly smiling at KC "What." KC says through gritted teeth "Please don't be mad, I had to" Mo replies "I was gonna tell you earlier, but I was to afraid you'd kill me when I told you" Mo says slowly walking towards KC.

KC stares at Mo for a few seconds then sighed, seeing how remorseful Mo was and decided not to snap on her like she should of, instead she takes a deep breath and continues
"It's okay Mo, I'm not gonna kill you, even though I should." KC says while starting to walk with Mo towards a bench in the school yard, the two sit down and continue talking "Soooo.... who is it?" KC asks curiously "Oh I'm soo glad you asked" Mo says "It's Stokeley" Mo says smiling "Stokeley?... Ski?" KC says raising her eyebrow "Yeah" Mo replies "Ugh.. why that idiot, why not one of his idiot friends." KC says rolling her eyes "Oh come on KC, he's not that bad" Mo says "Uh yes he i-" "Ssshhh" KC gets cut off by Mo shushing her "What?" KC asks confused "Their coming over" Mo says trying to fix how she looks. Before KC can say anything, three dudes come and sit at the table her and Mo are at, and she recognizes them all too well.

Michael White "Trippie" (17)

Stokeley Goulborne "Ski" (18)

Jahseh Onfroy "X" (17)

In KC's head, all she can think is "Here we go🙄"

Y'all I'm sorry, I just had to add those three, them's my boos😂😁