VIII.

KC's POV

We drove is silence for a while, the music making up for the quietness. It was some old 90's rap that sounded like ass. After a couple more minutes I turned the music down and finally broke the silence.

 "So... where are we going exactly?" I say 

"Somewhere." Cameron says looking straight ahead "Where is somewhere?" I say sitting up and looking over at him

 "Why? You nervous?" Cameron says still looking at the road ahead 

 "No" I say

 "Then why you keep asking?"

 "Because you told me to just get in the car, without saying where we were going, now this really feels like a setup" I say sitting back letting out a big sigh 

"Girl shut up, ain't nobody setting you up" He says finally looking over at me "Then where are we going?" I say "To chill with some of my homies" Cameron says

 "Huh?!" I say quickly sitting up in my seat

 "What's wrong?" Cameron says, raising his eyebrow

 "You're taking me to go chill with a bunch of hood niggas I don't know, and you don't see the problem?" I say

 "Nah, I'm a hood nigga, and you don't got a problem being around me, and you won't be the only female there, you be good" Cameron says so nonchalantly

 "There are so many things wrong with what you just said" I say

 "Explain then" Cameron says

 "Okay, well one, it's different being around you, iv'e known you for years, two, just because there are other girls there doesn't make me comfortable, if anything it makes me even more uncomfortable since to them i'm the "outsider" and three, Being around a bunch of 800 niggas when you know who i'm associated with is just the cherry on top of bad things" I say, more expressive than I realized.

 Cameron was silent for a few seconds before he finally spoke up "You don't got to worry about that, ain't nobody gonna fuck with you, not while i'm there" Cameron says as we pull up to a house and I already see a bunch of niggas sitting outside and once again that bad feeling.

Cameron opens the car door and is about to get out until I grab his arm. "Cam, wait" 

But he gets out without saying anything, And I watched him as he walked in the house. I let out a big huff and sit back in my chair. I don't wanna be here, can't he understand that?! I could call  someone to come pick me up, but who? I can't call Omari, he'd be coming into enemy territory and they know his face. I thought for a few more seconds until I heard knocking on the window.

I look up to see a dude (A fine one I may add) on the other side of the window. I roll down the window and ask "Can I help you?" "I don't know yet, but you might be able to" He say, smiling like a fuckboy, I scowl and give him a glare. 

"What's your name ma?" He says "Why?" I say with a blank face "Cause I'm tryna get to know you" He says "Well I don't wanna know you, can you please get away from me?" I say, coming off more rude than I intended.  "Damn, why you acting like a bitch?" He says, and that's when I feel something in me snap.