VI.

KC POV

"Aye! What's good ma" The most lightskin one says "Not much, chilling" Mo says, her face turning reddish "Word? I'm tryna chill wit ya" He says, with that ugly lightskin nigga face  "No." I say abruptly " "KC!" Mo says, looking at me with wide eyes, very reminisant of a lemur "What?" I say looking at her, straight faced "Nah it's all good ma, we gon' chill plenty this weekend" says the lightskin bum. Now I know what you're thinking, 'Damn KC, why you being so harsh?' Well it's pretty simple, I don't fuck with them. Not one bit. I used to, in like 5th grade, but then once we got in middle school, niggas started to change and do full 180's,switched up, and I don't fuck with that. The only one who is kind of the same is Jahseh, and even he's changed in a lot ways. He's still a huge introvert and doesn't say much, but when he does, it never ends. And he's always getting into fights and be almost killing them niggas, and people can barely talk to him cause his girl Geneva is always there to jump in the conversation, but me and her got beef for a different reason. The other one, his best friend and the one Mo set me up with is Stokeley, but we call him Ski, it just sounds better. He's kinda in the middle for me, cause he can be annoying and then he can be chill. I feel like he only changed because of Jahseh, he pulls Ski into shit and then he pays. "Damn ma, why you being so cold?" Ski says "Becuase, I don't like y'all." I said bluntly " Sh-She doesn't mean that!" Mo says, with a nervous voice "Yes I do" " KC"! Mo whisper yells at me "Nah, it's cool, imma make you like me ma" Ski says "I wanna see you try" *BELL RINGS* "I'm out" I say getting up from the bench "Um, I'll see you later" Mo says to them, getting up and following behind me.

"Um.. WHAT WAS THAT!?" Mo says walking up next to me "What?" I say "Why were you being so rude to them?" Mo says "I'm the rude one?" I say, feeling irritation bubbling up inside me "What you trying to say? Mo says, catching a rude tone "Mo, you literally set me up on a date, without me knowing, with a nigga you know I don't like, and you call me the rude one" I say to her "Well if you had a problem you could've just said it" Mo says, with a stank face "I DID!" I say throwing my arms up "Look Mo, I gotta get to class, I'll text you later" I says turning the corner to go to me class. Was she serious? She thinks I was in the wrong? I walk into class to see a bunch of people talking, then I look to see if Sebastian and Taymor were in here and sure enough they were in the back, Taymor clearly annoying Sebastian, like usual. I walk to the back and sit down next to them. "Aw hell, she got that face on, she bout' to kill somebody" Tay says "Shut up Tay" Sebastian says "What happened?" Sebastian asks me "A lot, Seb, A lot has happened since yesterday" I say sighing "I talked to Omari, I ran into Cameron, Mo done pissed me off, it's just a lot Seb". Sebastian gives me a sympathetic look "Oh you seen O, did you tell that nigga he still owe me my mone- OW!" Tay says as Sebastian slaps him in the back of the head "Do you know how to shut up?!" Seb says, cleary past annoyed. 

The final bell rings and my teacher, Mr. Smith, starts talking, but, like usual I tune him out, I mean it's world history, why the hell should I care about this class, it's all covered up with lies anyways. I start to think about Omari, and where he is right now, if he's okay after what he told me happened last night...who am I kidding, I know he's not okay, I  mean who would be after seeing something like that, especially O, he's literally the opposite of Adonis, who's cold and mean and has no concern for any life but his own, then there's O, who has sympathy and isn't violent in the slightest, I mean the only reason he's in a gang is because of his family, his dad, and both his brothers are gang members, and his mom left them, and that led to his dad going to prison, along with one of his brothers, and the other one ended up dead, he felt he had no choice, I wish he knew he did.  Before I knew it, class was over and everyone starts getting up and leaving. I feel someone tap my shoulder and look up to see Sebastian "You coming? He says I nod my head and get up, walking out of the class. Sebastian, Taymor and I start walking down the hallway until we hear a bunch of commotion and see people crowding around someone, and Tay's nosey ass starts pushing through the crowd to see who it is, I couldn't see who it was, hooray for being short, but then I look up to see Sebastian with wide eyes and I ask him who it is and he tells me we should leave and as soon as he says that, I hear two very, very familiar voices....

Omari and Cameron.