II

KC's POV 
Hey.. So remember when I told Sebastian and Taymor I was going to Ma's.. yeah, well I lied. I'm actually going to buy some weed from Andre, but Sebastian hates that I smoke so I ain't tell him that. But after the few couple of days I've been having, I needed a smoke.
Andre Clark "Dre" (19)

3rd POV KC hated walking through 800 territory, it just gave her a bad feeling, but who wouldn't feel uncomfortable walking into an area filled with a bunch of gang members

3rd POV
KC hated walking through 800 territory, it just gave her a bad feeling, but who wouldn't feel uncomfortable walking into an area filled with a bunch of gang members. KC walked up to the trap house and was about to knock when she heard someone call her name. She turned around to see Cameron walking up to her.
Cameron Jones "Cam" (17)

"What you want Cameron?" KC said watching him walk up to her "What do I want? I wanna know why yo fine ass over here by yourself" he said smiling, looking her up and down

"What you want Cameron?" KC said watching him walk up to her "What do I want? I wanna know why yo fine ass over here by yourself" he said smiling, looking her up and down. "Why the hell you think I'm over here, you know it ain't to chill, I'm here to buy some gas" she said while crossing her arms

"Who you getting it from" Cameron asked "Dre', why?" KC said turning back towards the door "Oh Dre', I got you" Cameron said walking in front of her "What you mean you "got me" KC asked, now intrigued. "I mean I got babygirl, I'll get it for you" Cameron said "Ok.. here then" KC said trying to hand him the money "Nah, I don't need that, keep it" he said looking at the money "What you mean you don't need it? Don't you gotta pay-" KC got cut off by Cameron opening the door and walk into the house.

About 5 minutes passed until Cameron came back out, and handed her the bad of weed "Like I said, I got you babygirl" he said while smiling, showing off his gold fangs grillz. "Thank you" was all KC could say, she was confused, why would he do that for her, and so, she asked him. "Why did you do this?" She asked "Do what"he responded "Why did you get me this, for free? What was the reason?" She asked still confused "It wasn't nothing, I ain't really have a reason?" He said and KC gave him a look as to say "go on". "We cool, you know, we homies, it wasn't no problem" he said "Plus, in there ain't no place for a woman, especially a woman like you" Cameron said, once again looking KC up and down.

KC looked confused "A woman like me?, what's that supposed to mean?" KC said feeling kind of offended "You know how the niggas round here are, they see a fine ass trick, and they don't know how to act" he said "That house is full of thirsty niggas, they woulda ate you alive in there" Cameron continued talking walking even closer to KC "Then I woulda had to body a bunch of niggas for fucking with my girl" Cameron said in a low tone voice. KC looked up at Cameron, their faces a few inches apart, she felt her cheeks heating up, but before anything could happen, someone called Cameron's name and they both looked in the direction the voice came from. It was some dude across the street in a car motioning for Cameron to come over to him. KC looked at Cameron and could tell he was irritated "I gotta go, I'll see you" Cameron said flashing one last smile, and running towards the car, getting in it, and driving away.

As KC started her walk towards home, that whole moment kept replying in her head over, and over again. What would have happened if he didn't have to leave? Would it have went the way she was expecting? Would she have let it get that far? Would this happen again? How would her friends react, especially O and Doni? All these questions raced through her head the whole way home.

When KC got home she had a weird feeling walking into her house, like someone was there, and no one should be there, Cassie was on a class trip for two days, and Tayla was working late tonight. As she walked to her room, she was certain that she wasn't alone in her house. When she opened the door to her room, it was dark and she turned around to turn her light on, then she turned around to see Omari sitting on her bed, shaking, looking horrified.