Ice Cream | Jeongsang

The huge backyard of the JYP Entertainment building was Jaesang's favorite part. It was so spacious that she could skate without stopping - though she spent most of her time on the skating ramp to perfect her skills.

But right now, she was taking a break so her feet were dangling off the side of the ramp, phone in her hand while she replied to texts.

"Hey!" Jaesang looked up to find Jeongin walking towards her with a smile on his face.

She saluted him with her fingers before pocketing her phone. "What's up, fox?"

"I was bored so I tried to find you in your dorms, but Dahyun noona said you were out here."

Jaesang glanced down at him from the edge, raising her eyebrows. "Why were you looking for me? If you want to play BTS Superstar, you can go. i'm tired of that game."

"No, no," Jeongin chuckled, "I thought maybe we could go get ice cream. Woojin and Chan hyung are busy."

"I don't like the idea of being your third option," Jaesang said, standing up and positioning her skateboard to take off. "So no."

Jaesang began to skate up and down the ramp expertly, but had to stop as she heard Jeongin's whiny voice. She cursed under her breath before getting off, but still not stopping to skate around her friend.

"Jae, come on," he pouted. "I will pay for your cone."

"i'm your noona, you disrespectful scumbag."

"You're literally two hours older than me."

"Do I look like I care?" she asked, boldly circling Jeongin with her skateboard who hated when she did that because he was scared of getting hit by her.

Jeongin groaned in annoyance, running his fingers through his hair. "Okay, Jae noona, please come with me?"

Jaesang tapped her bottom lip with her finger in consideration for a second. "No."

Jeongin was getting mad and Jaesang was living for it.

"You suck," he mumbled.

Jaesang grinned, skating a distance away from him before racing towards him with full speed. "Do I, Yang?"

Jeongin's eyes widened in shock, but he didn't move, he just closed his eyes and put his hands over his face.

But he never got hit.

As he opened his eyes again, he saw that Jaesang had stopped right in front of him.

"Did you seriously think I was going to hit you?" she laughed, shaking her head in amusement as she saw the terrified expression on Jeongin's face.

"I will get ice cream with you, I just wanted you to struggle for a little, fox."

And then they went to get delicious ice cream together, though Jeongin realized that afternoon how scared he was of Jaesang.