MTV Interview

MTV Asia presents

MOONLIGHT

-

"Hello, MTV! I'm Moonlight's leader Luna. It's a pleasure to be on here."

- Tell us three things your fans don't know about you.

"Firstly, I'm allergic to apples and egg plants. Secondly, I know every Nicki Minaj song by heart and lastly, I cannot swim."

- What do you like to do on your time off?

"I've recently been into writing lately. Not lyrics though, I have developed a whole plot and stuff."

- Any nicknames?

"Hm...the others keep calling me eomma, that's why the maknae liners of Stray Kids started calling me that one too."

- Which artists do you like listening to?

"Mostly Ikon because they have amazing rappers, but I also listen to classical music when I'm stressed."

- Who is your biggest inspiration?

"My mom. She's the strongest woman I know and I want to be like her one day."

-

"Yo, guys! It's Stella in the building."

- Tell us three things your fans don't know about you.

"I actually have freckles all over my cheeks and nose, I used to play volleyball at my old school in Australia and my bias in GOT7 is Yugyeom, not Jackson. But Jackson oppa, if you're watching this, I still love you."

- What do you like to do in your time off?

"Does eating count?"

- Any nicknames?

"Everyone, including our fans, calls me Harry Potter because my birthday is on the same day as his. Plus, I'm a huge Potterhead."

- Which artists do you like listening to?

"Biggest Ariana Grande fan, she has the prettiest voice ever."

- Who is your biggest inspiration?

"Ariana Grande again for this one."

-

"Hi! I'm Ivy from Moonlight."

- Tell us three things your fans don't know about you.

"I can't handle spicy food too well, my favorite color is dusty pink and lastly, I have a rather huge makeup collection."

- What do you like to do on your time off?

"I usually paint, but on Sunday evenings, I tend to watch anime with Chan oppa at the Stray Kids dorm."

- Any nicknames?

"I have a few; Luna unnie calls me fairy princess, Stella unnie calls me glitter bomb and Seungmin oppa calls me Kiki mostly."

- Which artists do you like listening to?

"I love Red Velvet, CLC and IZ*ONE. But recently, Stella unnie showed me a Western artist called Madison Beer, she has an incredible voice."

- Who is your biggest inspiration?

"Definitely Luna unnie and Chan oppa because I see how hard they work and they inspire me to work harder for my goals."

-

"Hey, I'm Rain."

- Tell us three things your fans don't knokw about you.

"I have a scar on my left temple from hitting my head on the floor while trying to skate for the first time, I hate carots and peas, I can play the drums, piano and bass."

- What do you like to do on your time off?

"Skate and prank people."

- Any nicknames?

"Not really, but everyone shortens my name to Jae a lot."

- Which artists doy you like listening to?

"Day6 and N.Flying mostly. But I will admit that I have a hidden ARMY inside of me."

- Who is your biggest inspiration?

"My older brother."