Glam Up | Seungvy

Nothing went according to the plan today; Hyunjin and Felix wer to start off the Vlive, but they were too caught up playing video games with Stella and Jaesang. And since the others were too busy with lessons or rehearsing, the last options were Seungmin and Kiko.

Seungmin was setting up the phone and mic while waiting for Kiko to return, oblivious what the girl had planned for the Vlive this afternoon.

"Kiki!" Seungmin called as the live stream began, sitting down and greeting the fans. "Yes, everyone. Ivy will be joining me for this live-"

Before he could finish, he got interrupted by Kiko waltzing in with her hands full of bags.

"Hello, BEAM and STAY!" Kiko waved as she stepped into the view of the camera, placing her bags down on the table in front of them. "I have an idea for this Vlive session."

Seungmin narrowed his eyes in suspicion, slowly picking up a pouch and zipping it open to reveal makeup. "No way."

"Yes way!" Kiko grinned, turning to look at the camera. "Y'all want to see Minnie rocking a glam makeup look, don't you?"

Kiko leaned forward to read the comments, ignoring the death glares she was receiving from her best friend. "Yep, everyone wants to see it, you cannot disappoint our fans, can you?"

Seungmin sighed, cursing inwardly as he slowly nodded. "Okay, fine. But you have to help me take it off properly."

Kiko clapped her hands excitedly, cheering while grabbing the first item she was going to use on his face. "You're going to look even prettier, Minnie."

"So you think I'm not pretty enough?"

"Oh gosh, I didn't mean it like that! I mean..." she paused, blending the foundation without meeting his eyes. "You're pretty."

Only the fans could see both their red cheeks.

As the look progressed, everyone noticed how close the two were. Kiko had to shift near to his face so she didn't mess up his eyeshadow.

"Make my eyes sparkle," Seungmin said after a long time of silence, causing Kiko to giggle a little.

"They already are sparkling."

She looked into his eyes and so did he. The comment section was going crazy about this cute moment, thinking they were going to kiss.

But of corse that didn't happen.

Right then, Jisung and Changbin burst through the doors.

"Seungmin!" Changbin laughed. "Dude, you look so ugly."