5 Reasons Why to Ship Hyunella

These moments will convert any Stelix shippers to shipping Hyunella...hard.

Caution: THE FLUFF IS REAL!

-

1)

During one of the Stray Kids cooking Vlives, Stella walked in when she could smell the mouth watering food the boys were preparing.

"Jinnie," she whined as she walked over to Hyunjin, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I'm hungry, but Chan oppa and pipsqueak won't give me food."

"I literally just gave you all my jelly beans an hour ago!" Felix said indignantly, but Stella ignored him and tugged at Hyunjin's arm like a little child.

Hyunjin smiled and cut off a piece of the grilled cheese sandwich. "We don't want you to starve, do we?"

Stella grinned and waited for Hyunjin to blow at the food so it cools down a little before giving it to the girl.

"You're the best!" she said through a mouthful, hugging him tightly.

2)

The dance lines of both Stray Kids and Moonlight were practicing new moves with their choreographer for the upcoming JYP Nation event.

Hyunjin and Stella were messing around since Felix was too busy annoying Kiko once again.

"Do this," Stella said, showing the taller boy a ridiculous move.

"Hell no," Hyunjin chuckled, noticing the chords on Stella's hoodie as he grabbed them and pulled her towards his chest.

"Wow, you're invading my personal bubble."

Hyunjin blushed, but didn't let go as he looked into her eyes. "Can't help it."

The moment was so precious, of course someone had to ruin it.

"Don't kill me!" Felix was running away from Kiko. In the process of doing so, he knocked Stella over who stumbled a little before narrowing her eyes.

"You're dead meat, Lee."

Then, she chased after him while singing The Circle of Life from the Lion King, leaving Hyunjin standing there with a pounding heart and flushed face.

3)

When Stray Kids were giving an interview, the interviewer asked what they did in their free time and Hyunjin said he was studying English. But the boys knew the reason; Hyunjin was learning it so he could talk to Stella like she did with Felix and Chan.

4)

Hyunjin always hugs her from behind and rests his chin on the top of her head which will cause the sassy Stella to get all soft.

5)

She kissed his cheek one time and Hyunjin blushed so hard, the girl still teases him to this day.

"Not blushing, eh? Sunburnt all of a sudden then, Hwang?"