Kardashian Drama | Stelix

[ BOLD DIALOGUE IS IN ENGLISH ]

-

The dance line of both Stray Kids and Moonlight were in the practice room as Hyunjin tried to teach them new moves.

But no one was really paying attention to the poor boy.

Minho was trying to flirt with Kiko who scrunched up her nose at him while Felix and Stella were fighting just because he said that his favorite Kardashian was Kendall.

"She's not even a Kardashian, she's a Jenner!" she shouted, pushing him a little.

"But she's still a part of the family!" Felix punched her arm lightly.

"Kendall and Kylie are traitors!" Stella shoved him harder and this time he fell to the ground with his hands over his heart.

"How dare you say that!" Felix said dramatically, letting his arms flop out on his sides so he looked like a starfish. "I'm gonna die of sadness."

He closed his eyes and turned his head to the side, acting as if he was dead now.

"No!" Stella cried, kneeling down in front of him. "Don't die!"

She shook his body violently, pounding on his chest to revive him. Felix jolted upright at the impact of her fists on his chest.

"Don't actually kill me, idiot."

"You're alive, pipsqueak!" she grinned, ruffling up his hair much to his dismay.

"You wish I wasn't, toad face," Felix said with as much manace as he could muster.

"Wha-"

But Stella didn't get to finish her sentence as Felix lunged forward and tackled her to the ground. "You're gonna pay, Park."

Stella kicked out savagely, actually hitting Felix's balls who groaned in pain and fell to the side. Stella quickly got up and ran away while singing the Australian national anthem.

"Kill her!" whaled Felix through his pain, but Minho was still too busy talking to Kiko who barely gave him any attention; she was busy watching the scene, especially Hyunjin who was clenching his jaw and fists.