Ideal Types

Moonlight was on Vlive once again, but this time they were all participating in a live question and answer session with BEAM.

Dahyun was on the left with Kiko right next to her while Stella and Jaesang sat on the floor, playing a clapping game while their leader read off the questions.

"When is your next comeback?" Dahyun read, giving the camera a shrug with a small smirk, knowing how crazy the fans would go over this.

"We've been working on a little something," Kiko piped up while putting her nail polish on.

"It's gonna be," Stella paused, fanning herself for input. "Fire."

"Can you ever stop being so damn extra?" Jaesang murmured, earning a punch from Stella on her upper arm. "Ouch!, that hurt, you-"

"Enough," Dahyun interrupted the maknae sternly, giving them disapproving looks as she turned back to the camera. "We can't tell you guys anything yet, so ask other questions, please."

Kiko leaned forward to read out a question next. "What are your ideal types?"

"Well," Dahyun cleared her throat. "For me, I think someone who's kind, caring and hard-working."

Stella coughed Chan's name, but only Jaesang heard and smirked.

"I think," Kiko continued, humming for a moment. "Someone with good manners and a charming personality."

Jaesang shrugged. "Don't really have a type."

"What about-"

But Stella quickly shut up when she saw Jaesang's death glare.

"My turn," Stella said quickly, thinking for a moment. "I wanna date Yugyeom oppa, but he won't notice me."

"Ironic since you never shut up," Jaesang said.

And thus, the two began to hit each other. Dahyun sighed and rubbed her temples while Kiko giggled when Stella tried to choke Jaesang.

"Kiko, go get one of the boys," the oldest demanded, knowing she cannot pull the two apart without any help.