JYP's Christmas Fiasco

The annual Christmas party the entertainment threw every year was cancelled due to scheduling issues, but that didn't prevent the girls of Moonlight to plan their own little gathering with others who weren't busy.

Kiko and Jaesang were decorating the Christmas tree they have set up in one of the big empty conferrence rooms. Dahyun didn't question where they got it when they carried it inside so soon.

"So, who's coming?" Kiko asked while hanging the baubles.

Dahyun glanced down at her clipboard and read out the attendants. "All of Stray Kids, Jae, Wonpil, Dowoon, Jackson, Bambam, Jaebeom and Yugyeom."

Right as the list was almost done, Stella barged in with the bags of food in her arms.

"Yugyeom oppa is coming?" she screeched, her eyes widening when she almost dropped everything. Dahyun sighed and quickly rushed over to grab the stuff before it crashed.

"Who else?" Stella asked, running over to the clipboard on the desk as she skimmed the paper. "Jae, did you see who's coming? Your love-"

"Shut up," Jae glared, but her cheeks flushed a little as she turned away to help the giggling Kiko.

-

A couple hours and fights later, the conferrence room was set up with fairy lights, mistletoe everywhere and delicious food around the tables they've decorated with name tags for everyone.

"Do I look stunning enough to be seen in front of Yugyeom oppa?" Stella questioned Dahyun while they were getting ready. Stella was tugging at her red dress and played with her now wavy hair.

Dahyun glanced at the younger through the mirror and smiled. "He'll only have eyes for you, Stel."

Stella was comforted a little by her elder's words, thanking her as Jaesang and Kiko walked into the changing room.

"This shows too much skin," Jaesang scowled, gesturing to her outfit which consisted of a white blouse tugged into a cherry red knee length skirt. "And I look like a clown." Then she motioned to her light makeup.

Kiko looked offended. "You don't have much on, Jae. And your skirt is long enough."

"Dang, Jae. You little slut," Stella drawled, wiggling her eyebrow at the maknae who looked ready to slit Stella's throat open.

"Jaesang," Dahyun stepped closer, tucking a strand of hair behind the youngest's ear. "If you feel uncomfortable, you can go change into something else. But trust me when I say that you look gorgeous."

Kiko and Stella nodded in agreement as Jaesang considered Dahyun's words for a moment. "Okay, I guess. Thank you, unnie."

Once the girls were ready, they walked back into the conferrence room to await everyone. Stella volunteered to walk everyone to their tables. Of course, she wouldn't miss the opportunity to talk to her 'ultimate bias' that evening.

"Welcome to the Moonlight Christmas Organization," Stella greeted the first pack of people, the members of Stray Kids laughing a little. "Names, please. We need to check for reservations to avoid intruders."

They all did as she said before stepping in, only Hyunjin lingering at the door to admire Stella's appearance. "You look beautiful," he whispered into her ear, giving her his dazzling smile before heading towards his table which he shared with Felix, Jaesang and Jisung.

Stella couldn't shake off the goosebumps as the next few guests arrived, not even too bothered when the GOT7 members arrived at last.

"Jackson oppa!" she greeted him with a grin.

"I've seen that interview," he said, playfully glaring at her. "I'm seriously not your bias? I'm heartbroken, Stella."

Stella only shrugged. "You're too overrated for me."

-

Everyone finished their meals and was chatting now. It was rare for so many JYP idols to get together to spend quality time with each other.

Kiko was talking to Jisung and Seungmin animatedly, Stella and Felix were slouched over the table, groaning in pain due to eating too much and Dahyun was watching everyone happily next to Chan.

The only ones missing were Jaesang and Jeongin, but only Dahyun noticed this with narrowed eyes. This was very suspicious.

"Did you see Jeongin or Jaesang?" she asked Chan who merely shrugged.

"I bet they're playing BTS World, they have been playing that game obsessively lately."

Before Dahyun could say anything, there it was; the loud crash.

Everyone flinched in surprise, Stella grabbing the nearest knife and standing up.

"I will get the intruder with the power given to me as the head of the Moonlight Christmas Coorperation!"

"What do you feed her?" Jaehyung asked Dahyun who face palmed.

"I will help!" Wonpil got up too, also grabbing a knife and standing next to Stella.

"Could ask you the same, oppa," Dahyun muttered under her breath.

As now Stella, Felix and Wonpil walked towards the door, it swung open and the maknaes walked inside.

"What did you two do?" Dahyun scowled, but Jaesang only held up her hands and Jeongin shook his head.

"Jeon Jaesang and Yang Jeongin," Chan said sternly, crossing his arms over his chest. "Answer."

Jaesang looked over to Jeongin who looked terrified. She sighed and finally looked up at her elders.

"We wanted to prank our managers for not letting us have a proper Christmas party. So we...pranked them. But nothing major."

"We...we may or may not have set a trap on their doors. It's not that bad," Jeongin continued with a nervous laugh.

"The truth, please," Dahyun grew more impatient and scared at the same time.

"Okay, whatever. We put dead spiders and other bugs into the bucket, but when it fell onto our manager, she accidentally swallowed a few and she panicked and tripped. Crashed into her desk and broke it. Don't worry, some of her minions called an ambulance."

The room fell silent after Jaesang's confession, no one dared to make a sound because of both Chan and Dahyun's thunderous expressions.

"Did you record it?" Jisung was the first one to speak, but he didn't get a response because the maknaes were too scared to even breathe.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Dahyun mumbled, shaking her head to herself. "Jaesang, I hope you realize what you did was wrong and awful."

"Dahyun unnie, I know, but she lowkey deserved it. And don't tell me no, she's being rude to you. I did it for revenge and justice, even if it went out of control..."

"Yeah, what she said," Jeongin piped up, receiving a glare from Chan.

"Fire!" Kiko squealed suddenly, pointing to the Christmas tree which caught fire from the candles nearby as the fire alarm went off.

"Everyone, leave before-"

Dahyun couldn't finish her warning before rain drizzled down from the ceiling to extinguish the flames.

As everyone tried to get out of the room, several chairs and tables were knocked off, some of the plates and glasses crashing to the floor, the state of the room progressively worsening.

"Best Christmas ever."