9

Wild Card's p.o.v

I just got done telling Baxter what happened, he laughed at the fact the leader has a pathetic crush on me, I heard footsteps. Naturally I jumped up into hiding, because Baxter didn't want anyone really knowing about me. There's another turtle, I think that's Shadow, looks hot to be honest, but he says something about a girl named "Louisa." I roll my eyes, the voice in my head keeps rambling on about something, I don't really care. "Stockman, you and I both know about me being more important than you, so get foot bots to look. Or I will."

He walks out, I laugh at the fact he tried to threaten Baxter, and jump down saying "don't worry your nerdy little brain about anything. I will make sure he doesn't hurt ya softie" he glares at me "I know you're my boss, but I'll still mess with ya." He sighs and says "I can't really stop you from doing that, just go and rest, there's a room at the end of the hall. No one goes in there" I nod and walk out in ninja mode, and go to get some well deserved sleep. I feel like I had no sleep for an entire day! Not to mention having to fight people, even though that was fun.

~in dream~

I see me, but not as a turtle? I thought I was always a turtle, not to mention I'm hanging out with Shadow and the other turtles. We all look so happy, I look at this so confused "what the hell is this?" I ask out loud. The background changes, now I see human me with only Shadow, they keep calling him Donnie. I roll my eyes "they're so dorky" "yeah but I'm dorky too" that same rambling voice tells me. I scoff "so that's why you sound annoying to me, I hate dorky" "you really don't" it says again.

"What do you mean?" I ask in a warning tone "I'm you! Well more like you before you became bad, you were actually good once." I laugh "yeah right, just like I used to like tall dorkiness over there" I say pointing at purple "yeah. I still like him, he's just not much in a good mood right now, we'll get him back, just like I'll be back."

~morning~

I open my eyes and say "stupid dream, like I used to be good, ha!" I sit up and do some exercises, like sit-ups, jumping jacks, push-ups, and a few others. When I'm done, I walk out in ninja mode to where I talked with Baxter last night, nothing new. He was waiting there for me with foot bots too, I smirk knowing what he wants me to do. They come at me with their katanas, I easily took two out, throwing one at another, and took one of their katanas. With this I slash them left and right, they fall to the ground, I laugh at how fun this is, just like everyday.

Everyday I do this, morning only, so I won't overwork myself with training, I take out forty all at once, I know it's too easy, but Baxter decided on this. Now they're all down, and footsteps come again, so I hide and see Tigerclaw, the dumb tiger. "Stockman, where's the girl?" He asks Baxter, I roll my eyes, I know he means me "h-her? She es-escaped. I couldn't stop her" I smile at his acting, Tigerclaw punches Baxter, I am so close to taking him down. I know not to though, because if I do I'll get punished by Baxter himself, Tigerclaw isn't worth my time.

"You idiot! *sighs* I'll just go and search for her myself" he makes Baxter's back hit the wall, and fall on his butt, I laugh in my head to not blow my cover. Tigerclaw finally left, Baxter limped as he walked to sit down in a chair, I jump down with a chuckle. Baxter glares at me "hey don't forget I can still punish you, you little-" "why am I scared of you again?" I ask. He narrows his eyes as he says "because I have mutagen almost everywhere in this room. I can mutate you into something worse, very worse than what you are" I laugh "oh no I'll turn into a mutant. Oh wait! I already am one ya idiot."

He scoffs "I am your creator and you know it, you know what I give up!" He pushes a button and I get hit upside the head, and I'm out cold, and get to talk to the rambles again.

Shadow's p.o.v

I hear a thump in Baxter's office, I decide to check on the idiot "hey Baxter, what was that?" I ask as I walk in, I see Louisa on the floor, and a masquerade mask in front of her. I look up and see Baxter sitting in a chair "what the hell are you doing?! I said to find her. Not knock her out!" I yell out and grab both the mask and Louisa, he laughs and says "she was trying to attack me. What else was I supposed to do?" I scoff "you're such an idiot, I'll handle her, just don't mess with my stuff." I run out of the place and into a alley way close to where their new lair is, and set her down.

She starts to wake up, I look at her with concern "Louisa... Louisa wake up!" I say, she opens her eyes instantly, I can see her kunais on her belt. She sits up and backs away from me "stay away Shadow, I shouldn't even be talking with you. Where did you take me?!" She asks me grabbing out her kunais and stand up, but still squatting. "Don't worry ya idiot, I ain't gonna hurt ya-" "hurt? You? You think you can hurt me? Oh god, I'm still dreaming." I look at her surprised "literally last week I took you down, and almost killed you, I'm pretty sure I can hurt you. Also if that isn't why you're scared, why are you?"

She comes to realization, then says "wait I can do whatever I want now, what's up dude?" I look at her confused. "You know what, you're less confusing when you're knocked out" she looks at me confused now. I hit her out cold, not even giving her a chance to fight, and carry her to their lair "hey Shadow. Wait....." Mikey looks at me and says "guys Shadow is here with evil Louisa!" He yells getting in a fighting stance. I look at him confused "what do you mean evil? All you told me last night was she got took."

Tbc

I am just really bored, like really bored right now, now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood