15

Louisa's p.o.v

I walk around, I can see her backstory of memories "this is so weird" I say to myself, because Wild Card isn't really listening to me. She thinks she got mutated, her parents kicked her into the streets, Baxter took her in, that explains the sass. She thinks she's nothing because of people treating her that way, and now her crush saying that. "Louisa I-I need help!" I hear, I look through Wild Card's eyes again to see Donnie against the wall. Oh god, what can I do 'what can I do?' I think to myself 'how do I make her feel complete?!' Donnie's voice asks in my head.

How did I hear his thoughts? 'Donnie you can hear me??' I wait a second as Wild Card is talking to Donnie. 'Kinda, your voice is faint in the back of my head' I nod in understanding, okay now tell Donnie. 'Donnie, Wild Card has a crush on you, it's tearing her up inside! Maybe you can somehow use that.' I watch as Donnie barely stands up "Wild Card, p-please stop" he says and almost falls on his butt. I watch with concern as he tries to get to her "why? I thought I was no one to you, there's no reason for you to care."

No one's p.o.v

From Wild Card saying that, it made her upset, which meant it made Louisa start fading away, little by little. Donnie looks at Wild Card with a small smile "I-I shouldn't have said that Card...." that made Wild Card confused. Donnie put his hand on Wild Card's shoulder "you're nowhere close to nothing, you're everything." Now Louisa is confused as she watches this, Leo is still tied up as he's watching the scene unfold. Leo is the most confused at the moment while watching this, Wild Card is trying to read Don's face. While Louisa was the second most confused.

Donnie cupped Wild Card's face and says "love you" and started to kiss her, Louisa felt hurt, but something change in her. 'Donnie, keep going!' Louisa thinks so Donnie could hear, Leo closed his eyes out of disgust. Leo didn't wanna see his brother kissing the enemy, Louisa's body started shaking in that kiss. Wild Card fell to her knees at the exact same time Louisa did, Wild Card started coughing roughly. Until the brain worm came out, Donnie glared at the black monster and stabbed it with his bo-staff.

It screeched as it slowly died, Louisa is now back in control of her own body "Stronger than you worm-" is all she got out before fainting. Donnie looked back at Leo, who was wide eyed at what he witnessed "now can I get untied?" He asked. Donnie laughed as he nodded his head and helped his big bro out of the restraints he's in. "So is Louisa back?" Leo asked looking at the girl, Donnie looks too and says "yeah, she's back. Wanna help me wake up the others?" Leo nods and they wake up everyone one by one, and helped them up.

Donnie lastly helped Rockwell up and says "sorry about your helmet doc" Rockwell shakes his head saying "it's fine Donatello. I can-" "woah, guys look!" Mikey says, Louisa started glowing as she floated off of the ground, along with Rockwells helmet. They both glowed until Louisa fell face first into the ground, and the helmet was fixed and gently floated down. Slash grabs it and hands it to Rockwell "all fixed up" Slash says with a smirk, Rockwell finished saying "or that can work too." Raph picks up Louisa "so I take it that the little squirt is back" Donnie and Leo nod answering Raph's question.

April looked at everyone with her black eye, Casey tried his best not to laugh at the sight "great... because I'll kill her myself!" April yells. Everyone's eyes widen as they see April jump at Raph while he's holding Louisa, but April gets stop in mid air. Rockwell had his helmet on and is making April staying in one spot "now's not the best time April. Now let's go get some well deserved rest" Rockwell says and puts April back on her feet. The turtles walked to their lair with Louisa, Mighty Mutanimals went to their lair, and April and Casey went to their homes.

The turtles just had to wait for Louisa to wake up, which might take awhile, from what Donnie says, Louisa might be out for a week to a month. As the four bros are walking, Donnie was explaining what Wild Card did to their old lair, but immediately stopped. "Dudes, you might wanna see this" Mikey says as they were walking past the old lair. It was all repaired, like nothing happened "she must've did this too somehow!" Donnie exclaimed happily. They all ran in the lair happily and looked at all of the new stuff "hey look, she got us a new tv. Not to mention dvd and vhs player."

Leo immediately started watching Space Hero's, Raph called the tv next because he found a movie while looking for the remtote. Donnie carried Louisa into the lab, setting the girl down gently as to not hurt her, and Mikey ate pizza. Nothing new for Mikey, but Donnie tried his best to fix Louisa back into a human so she won't be a turtle. He wasn't really planning on leaving her side until she woke up, he didn't really plan to leave her side then either. His bros started getting worried for him "Donnie why don't you come and eat? Ya know, hang out with us."

It's not like it's been more than a week..... oh wait- it's been almost two

Donnie looked at Leo and says "I'm good Leo, thanks for the offer, but I'll stay in here" Donnie isn't even building anything. He is sitting in a chair just watching for Louisa to wake up, or some type of movement to happen. Leo looked at the smart brother with concern "okay, just come out soon Don, you're worrying us." Leo told the other two Donnie didn't wanna come out.... again, and Raph was about to pound on the door. Until Donnie locked it, and sat back in the chair, to be honest he has a bathroom in his lab.

Donnie has everything he could possible need in his lab alone to survive, food, water, coffee, a bathroom, and a bedroom, the bed is big because he moves in his sleep. Donnie almost forgot about the bed, almost.... he carried Louisa to the bed and layed her down. He grabbed his chair and sat there, not planning on moving anytime soon, and that's how he is dealing with the wait.

Tbc

Poor Don Don, I feel so bad, go and eat Donnie, now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood