12

Louisa's p.o.v

Ughhh this girl is such a brat!.... I wonder if I'll get to keep her powers once she leaves, only one way to find out. I watch through her eyes as she gets alot of gyoza for the guys, she bends water to follow her as she walks. This is so cool, it reminds me of Steven Universe! Also- wait a minute "hey you wanna know what song to sing? I got a offer." She didn't answer for a second "fine, go ahead" I smile and say "I'll tell you when the time is right. Depends on when you use it against Donnie, deal?" It's quiet "deal, just know I am a being not to be messed with."

I just say "mhmm" Donnie knows of my obsession for Steven Universe, I made him listen to a few songs, his favorite was Stronger Than You. Maybe I can use that to show that I'm here, and I have to get the words brain worm into it, so he'll know what to do. Okay that sounds good, now all I have to do is think, think about how to trick Wild Card into this. Also how can I get her to say brain worm? That's gonna be the hardest thing to do from this plan. Stop worrying, I am smart, like Donnie said, I can do what I think I can, I know I can do this.

Donnie's p.o.v

I walk to the new lair talk with Chompy, since Raph isn't here I remembered about Chompy and thought why not? I have nothing better to do. I hear footsteps "Chompy, stay here okay?" He nods to me, okay I grab out my bo-staff as I investigate. I see Wild Card just standing there "what do you want? To finish me off?!" I ask upset at her presence. She smirks and says "drop the staff boy, or else I'll break it" I throw it across the room "okay. Now what?" She smiles "now we fight" she runs at me and starts to hum something that reminded me of Louisa.

"This is the end of the world you know

Thought you could save them

Thought you could be there hero"

'Why does this sound a little familiar?' I think to myself as she's beating me in combat, but I'm still not giving up.

"Time to put on a show! It's over now, we both know

Those good looks won't help you no more, they're burnt to dust just like that family of yours"

'Looks? What did she think I was cute?' I ask myself in my head as her song continues...

"So here we go, try to take down me

Come on, let's fight Donnie!

Go ahead and try to beat me if you're able!

You're no man, and it makes you feel unstable

You dare to defy the power of my being

When I brought your home down to its knees"

Wait I think I know what's happening! Louisa is still in there, and she's showing me by my favorite song she showed me. Stronger than you! But what's happened with her? Why is there a Wild Card in control of her?

"Everything you loved has turned to ashes!

I am in control, I lit the matches

This world of yours is crumbling, don't you miss it?

Pretty soon you'll go down with it!"

I decide to interrupt and block her punch

"I am made oh-oh-oh-oh-of~

Lo-oh-oh-oh-ove!~ oh-oh-oh-oh-ove~

Lo-oh-oh-oh-ov~ lo-oh-oh-oh-ove ~ lo-oh-oh-oh-ove~"

Something in Louisa's eyes changes as we both say

"This is who we are..."

Immediately she grabs her head "you are just a voice, how did you say that?!" I smile and say

"Because this is who I am!

And if you think you can stop me, then you need to think again....

Because I am a feeling, and I will never end!

I won't let you hurt my love, and I won't let you hurt my friends...."

She growls and says "you are such a... brain worm!" My eyes widen hearing hear say that 'Louisa is hinting, she is being controlled by a brain worm. Woo! That's my Louisa!' I act hurt "how dare you? A brain worm is horrible, they take over good people." A hint of goodness sparks for just a second in her eyes, and it goes as fast as it came. "I think I'm done here, later ya loser!" She just walks away as I look around the place, I can't  she burned me home. No time to cry over spilled milk, I need to get Wild Card really mad, and she'll puke up the brain worm.

Louisa's p.o.v

Yes! He figured it out! That's the Donnie I know and love! "How did he know what you sang? How did you take over for a second?" She asks me upset. I bite my lip out of nervousness and say "I don't know, and I connected with him? I really don't know." She groans as she checks on the guys "what I miss?" She asks and puts her head on Leo's lap. He blushed, but says "nothing really, it's just Mikey needs to pee" "I am gonna burst!" Mikey yells. I laugh a little hearing that "ughhh you guys are so disgusting, hold it or else I will kill temper."

Mikey winced, but nods his head anyways at Wild Card "call them all brain worms" I tell her, she smirks at the idea I gave her. "You guys aren't just disgusting, you're such brain worms!" Their faces change from annoyed to shocked. Yes, they know it too! "What did ya say?" Raph asked "I called you all brain worms" she repeats. I smile knowing my plan is working "call leader Ryan, and he's not fit to be a captain" I tell her. She continues "and Ryan here is not ever gonna be fit to be a captain, he can't even protect his family from lies."

I smile at Leo's reaction, I think of Raph for a second "hey call temper Raphie!" I yell out "don't even get me started on temper over here. Or should I say, Raphie!" Raph's expression softens the tiniest bit "call innocent Mario, and he can barely win a race." "Oh and Mario over there, he can't really win a race, anyways I'm gonna get some fresh air. I'll be back!" She finished and goes to the roof of the warehouse, hopefully they know what to do too.

Tbc

I am such a smartie sometimes... sometimes, now I hope I can serve you another chapter again soon!

~ILoveFood