0.3

"Move it! We've got an emergency!" Gina yelled. The six were wheeling a lady to the infirmary at headquarters.

People scrambled to get out of the way wanting the lady to get the help she needed and out of fear of Gina.

"Look out for that lady!" Dylan warned.

"Hang on, we got this."

"Pump the brakes, granny.This train's moving, and we will run you over!" Gina continued to shout. They almost ran over an elderly woman causing her to jump back at the last second.

"Sorry," Dylan apologized. "Tower Two en route to medical. We got a female swimmer suffering from a stingray puncture," Dylan spoke into her walkie-talkie.

"Ma'am, how would you rate your pain from a scale of 'its all good' to 'take the leg, take the leg!'" Eric asked.

Kris thumped him on the back of his head. "Seriously?! What do you think her answer will be?!"

The lady just screamed in response as they reached headquarters.

"She's going into shock," Tyler pointed.

"She could be having an allergic reaction to the venom. Don't worry, I know what to do." Lizzie then straddled the women on the stretcher as she pulled out a plastic needle. Ma'am, this is atropine. I need to inject it through sternum, directly into your heart."

Someone grabbed Lizzie by her waist and took her off the stretcher. More lifeguards showed up.

"Let the real lifeguards take it from here." A lifeguard took the stretcher and went to the infirmary.

"Aw man," Lizzie sighed.

"Do you guys realize what we just did?" Dylan asked.

"Wasted a 100ccs of perfectly good atropine?" Dylan took the needle from Lizzie's hand.

"No. We just saved that lady!"

"Man... It's only our second day and we're already saving lives!" Eric beamed. "I'm so glad I didn't go to space camp."

"This is what I thought Malibu Junior Rescue would be."

"Tower Two, my office, now!" was heard over the PA system.

"What do you think he wants?" Gina asked.

"Probably to congratulate us for making him look good," Kris said.

:

The six members of Tower Two were standing in front of the director, Garvin Cross.

"If you think you think I'm here to congratulate you on making me look good," he started, "you're dead wrong."

"Well, I'm lost," Kris whispered to Tyler who nodded in agreement.

"Tell me what you see." Garvin turned the computer on his desk to face the others. They all leaned in to get a better look.

"A profile for a data website?" The team laughed.

"No. You didn't see that," Garvin yelped. He clicked on another tab before turning the computer back around. "Here. Read this."

"'What the heck is going on with Junior Rescue this summer? Is Garvin Cross just letting anyone in? This is not the Malibu experience I'm used to. If this keeps up, I won't be back,'" Dylan read.

"I have a review for that review. Rude!"

"What do you have to say for yourselves?" Garvin asked.