0.8

Tower Two was walking through the halls of HQ.

"Did you guys hear?" Dylan asked. "Garvin got fired last night."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa." They walked into the meeting room as Tyler rushed into his seat. "I'm gonna need you to say that again."

"I know, isn't it crazy? I think it's cause of the whole Golden Conch thing."

"No, Dylan, I need you to say it one more time... so I can get it on video," Tyler said.

"I can't believe Garvin's gone."

"And it's all because of Eric." Lizzie gushed.

"Whoa, wait, what about me? I was there too."

"You were more like his sidekick."

"Sidekick?" Tyler asked.

"I thought I was the sidekick."

"Dude, relax. We can both be the sidekick," Tyler laughed.

"Sweet!" Eric exclaimed as they high-fived.

Kris spoke up. "So, who's the head of Junior Rescue?"

"Hey, everyone. I'm the new head of Junior Rescue." Everyone turned their heads to face Thornton Pavey who was standing in the front. "How great it this?"

"Thornton Pavey's in charge? That guy's awesome."

"Could this day get any better?"

"And," Thornton continued, "to help celebrate, I got you... a crepe station!" Vooch rolled in the crepe station as Tyler excitedly turned to Eric.

"Apparently, it can!" Everyone cheered at change in management and the new french dessert station.

:

5 out of the 6 members of Tower Two, as well as everyone else, were waiting to get their crepes from Vooch. Once Gina got her crepe she noticed someone missing: Kris. She looked around before seeing her slumped in her chair by the door.

"Hey. What's wrong?" Gina asked as she walked over to Kris and sat down next to her. "Do you not like crepes or something?" she joked in hopes of getting a smile in return, which she did not. "What's up? Talk to me."

Kris sighed. "I'm sorry. I know this should be good news and all that Garvin is gone and the new head doesn't have a personal vendetta against us, but something about this feels weird."

"You're thinking way too much into this," Gina chuckled. "Just enjoy that we won't have to see Garvin ever again."

"Did everyone get a crepe?" Everyone turned their attention back to Thornton. "Very cool. Now, about this Garvin situation, I really stressed Brody out so he's taking some personal time, which means... Tower One need a new captain."

Logan scoffed. "Ugh. here we go. Wonder which guy he's gonna give it to this time."

"I've chosen someone that represents the best of Malibu Junior Rescue."

"Watch it be Dirk."

"Everyone, congratulate the new captain of Tower One... "

"What'd I tell ya? Dirk."

"Logan!" Thornton cheered.

"Me?"

"Her?"

"Don't sound so surprised. I'm in charge now. So no more playing favorites.. From now on, things are going to be fair." Thornton slipped the captain's jacket onto Logan as she smiled widely. "And fun. And... delicious. See you out there new friends."